Labor day road trip?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Any of you AI'rs going on a Labor day road trip?

Me and the wife and kid are going down to San Marcos to do some shopping but we will stay in Austin. We are doing our part to support the economy despite the doom and gloom reported on CNBC these days. We tend to find some deals each time we go to San Marcos. I have done well at the Pottery Barn Outlet purchasing a duvet cover for $14 that was retail priced at $168. We may do some shopping for the little boy who is now 7 months old. Prime outlets San Marcos is a huge and vast strip of non stop shopping American style. Not my thing normally but we usually go once a year to stock up.

" San Marcos was recently ranked the 3rd Best Place to Shop in the world as seen on ABC's "The View". It is a true shoppers haven with over 130 luxury and brand names such as: Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance Center, Giorgio Armani General Store, Lacoste, kate spade, Salvatore Ferragamo, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Coach, Crate and Barrel Outlet, Pottery Barn Outlet, Restoration Hardware, Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet, Tahari, St. John Company Store, Michael Kors, bebe O, Tommy Bahama, Hanro, and many, many more! The center features architecture designed after the Piazza San Marco in Venice, Italy."

http://www.primeoutlets.com/cntrdefault.asp?cntrid=1042

What are your Labor day plans?

Fellows

Comments