"Not Unreasonable" to Expect a ZunePhone! ROTFLMAO!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Funniest thing I've read all day.

From the article:

Quote:

The Zune phone, a topic of speculation for months since Microsoft introduced its first digital music player last year, could be driven by consumer demand for one multimedia device to make phone calls, play music and take pictures.

To date, the focus of Microsoft's mobile phone business has been providing its Windows Mobile software to handset manufacturers, but the company said an integrated business model of making both device and software could make sense.

"It wouldn't be unreasonable to think at some point there might some integrated thing," Mindy Mount, chief financial officer of Microsoft's entertainment and devices division, told investors at Citigroup's global technology conference.

Where exactly would this "consumer demand" be coming from? Mindy, you crack me up.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hello from Seattle

well, it just shows microsoft it's not very certain where the zune is headed to. it's a shame because i'm still waiting for some serious competition for the ipod/iphone.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I love that quote of Mindy Mount. "It wouldn't be unreasonable to think at some point there might some integrated thing." A thing! That's really inspiring.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by King Chung Huang View Post

I love that quote of Mindy Mount. "It wouldn't be unreasonable to think at some point there might some integrated thing." A thing! That's really inspiring.

Well, if it's not one "thing", it's another.