Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Well sorry guys. I had to do it and figured AO was the place. I noticed earlier this evening that I was approaching the 8,000 milestone.

Checking on the stats, I see I'm 7th on the all time posting list, just ahead of Powerdoc and just behind hmurchison, with 8,100 something. The untouchables are melgross (10,200) and to a lesser extent, groverat, with 9,500. I remember when Eugene was beyond my comprehension with his posting. Now I'm within a few hundred posts.

Ahh...to think of the time wasted since February of 2000. Actually, my mistake...that's 8,000, post-blackout. I think I was around 1,000 before.

Anyway....happy posting all. You'll never catch me, trump.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    It might be interesting to see a histogram of your posting frequency. You could do it by month/year and then also by time of day.

I love analyzing data.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    I'd have more than you with my multiple accounts. (SPJ had 3000+, my first one had a ton, etc)

I've had this one the longest though--4 years.

I remember my first AO thread, "My Statement to the Nations That Hate Us."

Which lovely human being, good Christian, and role model started that one?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

I'd have more than you with my multiple accounts. (SPJ had 3000+, my first one had a ton, etc)

I've had this one the longest though--4 years.

I remember my first AO thread, "My Statement to the Nations That Hate Us."

Which asshole started that one?

HAHAHAHA. Nice. I loved that thread. It was my first experiment with flame bait. Awesome.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    I agree that Shawn would have more if he hadn't kept his strange variations on a theme naming routine.

Also SDW, you and BRussell both caught and passed me. I'm okay with that though. We all know that Groverat permabans any conservative that gets within a thousand posts of him. (See Applenut, Scott)

Two points, one I've sworn revenge against whoever killed bunge and second, I should kill myself by setting a drop dead date to stop posting here as well.

Nick
  • Reply 5 of 8
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Giaguara knows.

They dated I think.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Given that an election year is coming up, this could become and interesting horce race between trumpt and SDW to see who's the first to 10k.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Given that an election year is coming up, this could become and interesting horce race between trumpt and SDW to see who's the first to 10k.

I am constant as the Northern Star. I will be victorious.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    How on earth do you people rack up these kinds of numbers?

I know my posting gets split with that other site, but seriously, what kind of job and family do you have if you're close to the 5-digit post level?