IPhone Pro

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
What is the possibility of iPhone Pro?

How can iPhone Pro (for business) can be differentiated from iPhone?

iPhone Pro

----------

no iPod

Outlook integration with better security

special data/voice plan for business

still iPhone not available for Business, so this is interesting ...

the start of new PC ERA!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

no iPod

Outlook integration with better security

special data/voice plan for business

The least likely thing would be the removal of iPod functionality from the iPhone. The audio and video functionality of the iPod have many professional and educational uses that have nothing to do with entertainment.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    ^Cosign.

# of Business-friendly apps will increase.

Maybe bootcamp iPhone by gen. 4 ?

^^New PC era. Yup. The true handheld desktop (palmtop/hiptop) is in the future gen. iPhone family.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    vineavinea Posts: 5,585member
    They are already using one of the fastest ARMs on the market.

One way to go "pro" is to grow a little bit to UMPC size (but keep the thiness...maybe a little thicker to accomodate the digitizer) and add a stylus. Then its not a phone anymore but a UMPC with a phone built in and used via a bluetooth headset. The stylus is useful for drawing...something very awkward with just fingers.

Outlook integration and other business apps I think will come anyway to the iPhone.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    iphone PRO would be a absolutely great idea... The feature suite would definitely have to include 3G as Edge is painfully slow. While I would not look to delete any functions, I would look to add functions. I like having video as an option on long flights.

It would also be great if AT&T would have give better international rates. I took my phone to montreal but kept it in Airplane mode as I was not interested in massive international rates for phone messages that could wait until i returned... Has anyone tried the long distance Skpe options?