My Album Is On ITUNES Yay!!!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
IM SO PROUD,Check it out---> http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...30784&s=143441

if you like Brian Eno or Sigur Ros,or early pink floyd with their instrumental experimentation type stuff,this is the next step.their is something on it for everybody its a real mix bag of moods, I hope you guys/gals on the board like it,i have to admit when i come here i am so inspired......

by all the aurguing, lol j/k visit http://www.blacknightmeditations.com click on theme music for an interview and more info will be posted as it becomes available,I will have a website soon,thanks so much everybody!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Good for you! At least you're not a totally unknown spammer.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    hey man im promoting Itunes! so its on topic... smoke em if you got em. if anyone has any better or more PC ways of promoting myself i am open to ideas... i have a poster campaign going on in my city............. I dont have a live act so i have to concentrate on the net.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    You mis-understand Spam. It really is great. Congrats.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Thus, the " "...
  • Reply 5 of 8
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Well done.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denton View Post

No, you misunderstood 'Spam'
  • Reply 7 of 8
    I got the wink,and got the joke,i just decided to post back like i was flipping out... but with no wink,you have to cause controversy as an artist! thanks on the congrats!
  • Reply 8 of 8
    As an amateur musician, I am very proud to see some else make it. I don't care if this was your first post and legitimate spam. This would be the best kind of spam. I, and the rest of us are very proud of you.