Try and work out the song from this description!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Hi all, about 4 years ago in 2003 I saw a music video on Rage ABC (australia) at 3 in the morning. It was incredibly weird, and couldn't stop laughing at the video. Since then I've forgotten the name and who it was, but if anyone can recall it from my description of what I remember, you'd be a legend. Here goes.

There was a weird short haired looking woman wearing a dark red purpley maroon coloured shirt. It had a black background with like a white circle in the middle behind her, which could have been the moon. And she was singing these weird lyrics which sounded like various short syllables which just repeated over and over, like Ho Ho Ho Ho, and Ha Ha Ha Ha and Tay Tay Toe Toe etc. Then she would move her arms up and down, in an out like a robot.

Thats all I remember, it was so strange, probably like this post to many of you. If anyone remembers seeing this video or actually knows or can give hints as to who and what it is, you'd definitely be a legend.

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by louisk2 View Post

Hi all, about 4 years ago in 2003 I saw a music video on Rage ABC (australia) at 3 in the morning. It was incredibly weird, and couldn't stop laughing at the video. Since then I've forgotten the name and who it was, but if anyone can recall it from my description of what I remember, you'd be a legend. Here goes.

There was a weird short haired looking woman wearing a dark red purpley maroon coloured shirt. It had a black background with like a white circle in the middle behind her, which could have been the moon. And she was singing these weird lyrics which sounded like various short syllables which just repeated over and over, like Ho Ho Ho Ho, and Ha Ha Ha Ha and Tay Tay Toe Toe etc. Then she would move her arms up and down, in an out like a robot.

Thats all I remember, it was so strange, probably like this post to many of you. If anyone remembers seeing this video or actually knows or can give hints as to who and what it is, you'd definitely be a legend.

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hhm0NHhCBg
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Wow.

You're a legend.

Thankyou!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I aim to please.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by louisk2 View Post

Thanks!

Laurie Anderson case you're interested. I have seen Laurie Anderson in concert and have other recordings of her and she is a legend. She is a writer, an artist, an actress, a singer and a musician. One of modern music's legends.

And her Public Service Announcements were cute, insightful and funny too

• Reply 5 of 6
    Yes it is a pretty cool song and video. I love 80s stuff, so cool. Never heard of Laurie Anderson before, just finding out a bit about her. Thanks for the info and the youtube link. Been a great help.

Thanks!