Problems with iTunes on Windows Xp

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Gents,

sorry to bother you with such a stupid question, but its months I have this problem and I not able to solve it. This is preventing me to fully enjoy iTunes and to buy an iPod. Here is the problem:

When I play a song or a podcast, after a few seconds the sound goes off. If I pause it and then replay, the sound comes again. I reinstalled Windows XP, same problem. I had the same problem last year with the previous version of iTunes.

I did not find anything on the various forums. Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Andrea

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Chaps,

no suggestions? I have tried everything, but the problem is still there. I looked in the forums, but did not find a solution.

Thanks.

Andrea

Quote:
    Originally Posted by andrea_secure View Post

Gents,

sorry to bother you with such a stupid question, but its months I have this problem and I not able to solve it. This is preventing me to fully enjoy iTunes and to buy an iPod. Here is the problem:

When I play a song or a podcast, after a few seconds the sound goes off. If I pause it and then replay, the sound comes again. I reinstalled Windows XP, same problem. I had the same problem last year with the previous version of iTunes.

I did not find anything on the various forums. Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Andrea

• Reply 2 of 2
    Does this happen with any other media player applications besides iTunes?