iTouch Came EARLY!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
i got my iTouch today. It came 2 weeks early. I ordered it on the 5th. Its amazing

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    They have been sending out orders. Mine is coming tomorrow, and it got shipped from China on Tuesday.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Did you guys get yours engraved? I ordered on the 5th, but seeing a delivery date of October 5th...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soulbow View Post

They have been sending out orders. Mine is coming tomorrow, and it got shipped from China on Tuesday.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 17th. I can't believe I waited that long to order as the wait is driving me crazy.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Walked in to Best Buy today and walked out with a 16 gig touch. It is very nice better then i expected... and I have not used the headphones yet. Amazing.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Yes, the touch is amazing. It came today. Its the same thickness as a 1gen iPod Nano, which is thin. The touch screen is amazing. Does anyone know where I can get a screen protector(for the back)?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    ya mine was engraved
  • Reply 7 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soulbow View Post

Yes, the touch is amazing. It came today. Its the same thickness as a 1gen iPod Nano, which is thin. The touch screen is amazing. Does anyone know where I can get a screen protector(for the back)?

Shieldzone. Unfortunately you have to get the full body shield if you want the back part (the most important part), the front comes on its own for cheaper, which is not really even needed with all that glass. Highly recommended though.