Inmate's suit claims O.J. Simpson is "hitman" for Steve Jobs

Comments

• Reply 21 of 50
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Louzer View Post

Boy, you people sure are naive.

OJ Simpson is NOT Steve Jobs' hitman. He's just the decoy, to distract people from his real hitman.

Geesh, do I need to explain everything to you people!

I agree. O.J. is way too famous for his murders, I mean alleged murders, to be anyones hit man. He can't even stop by an old friends' apartment to pick up some of his old stuff without being recognized and whisked off to jail "just in case".

If Steve wanted somebody dead he'd do it himself. That's why he always wears black turtlenecks. Ninja style.
  • Reply 22 of 50
    tbagginstbaggins Posts: 2,306member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trevorlsciact View Post

don't any of you have a sense of humor!?!?! \

We do. That's the problem.

• Reply 23 of 50
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Clive At Five View Post

AI, if I wanted to read this crap, I'd go to Crazy Apple Rumors Site.

Are you a professional rumor and news site or not?

-Clive

I'm sorry that so many of you are disappointed in my editorial decision to run a story on the lighter side of things. I found it funny and thought it might brighten some other peoples' day. I can guarantee you one thing -- it's just one story out of thousands we will post.

In our defense, I have to say that the subject matter was made quite clear in the leader of the article, which is published on the main page and in our RSS feed. It clearly states that the article covers a frivolous suit filed by a convicted criminal. We're not trying to force this report down anyones throat, but simply published it for those of us who need a laugh here and there. We're not forcing anyone to click through and read it. Like with every other article we publish, it's your choice to do so.

Nevertheless, I appreciate and respect all your feedback.

Thanks,

K
  • Reply 24 of 50
    The thing is, IT'S ALL TRUE!

OJ took out Kurt Cobaine I mean that was SUCH a cover up, but all you Apple headz were so wrapped up in the state apple was in you just missed it!!

Cobaine would never have signed to iTunes so Steve had to get OJ to take him out!

I won't go into detail about how Steve knew, just let me say that Leopard has a major new feature called TIME MACHINE..... and I'll leave it at that.

Jeez you guys think you know why Woz left.. how NAIEVE can you be

--

Seriously though some of you need to get your humor glands overhauled, and the MP3 Amazon thing, can't you just see the responses to that story in the vein of "SO?" and "how is this Apple news?" or am I too jaded from knowing about this OJ/Steve conspiracy for faar too long?
  • Reply 25 of 50
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kasper View Post

Nevertheless, I appreciate and respect all your feedback.

suuuuuure you do. not your fault some people have a... ah, maybe I shouldn't finish that sentence. \
  • Reply 26 of 50
    gqbgqb Posts: 1,934member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trevorlsciact View Post

Lighten up guys!!!!

don't any of you have a sense of humor!?!?! \

For what its worth, its not about the walking piece of crap himself, but about the fact that the case marked the defining point at which MSM/news stopped fulfilling its constitutional right and obligation to inform the public, and started 'news as celebutard profit center'.

Seeing a forum that we look to for relevant information waste bits on this is just sad.
  • Reply 27 of 50
    Keep in mind when you go about unlocking your iphone, Steve has people to deal with you.....
  • Reply 28 of 50
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    I firmly believe every last word that had come out that man's mouth. I feared those very same things to be true for a long time...
  • Reply 29 of 50
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    OK...this has to be fake...some AI contributor with a little legal knoledge drew these up to drive traffic... there isn't a lawyer in the country that wouldn't nearly faint of laughter hearing what is in that claim! I mean the source isnt exactly credible!

this isnt the onion, but man did I laugh...
  • Reply 30 of 50
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Louzer View Post

Boy, you people sure are naive.

OJ Simpson is NOT Steve Jobs' hitman. He's just the decoy, to distract people from his real hitman.

Geesh, do I need to explain everything to you people!

I think he'd have to have talent to be a hitman. Hiring a good lawyer to coach you isn't talent.
  • Reply 31 of 50
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by a_greer View Post

OK...this has to be fake...some AI contributor with a little legal knoledge drew these up to drive traffic... there isn't a lawyer in the country that wouldn't nearly faint of laughter hearing what is in that claim! I mean the source isnt exactly credible!

this isnt the onion, but man did I laugh...

I called the court. The clerk confirmed it. It's not made up. Anyone can "file" a suit.

Best,

K
  • Reply 32 of 50
    this post made me

looool.
  • Reply 33 of 50
    HAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA-HAAAA! Wow! I never thought it could get any stupider! The OJ case was already stupid enough, but MAAAAAN this was just over the top.

Congrats to this guy, he just created the FUNNIEST part of the OJ case ever.

/end jokes - Friggin noob.
  • Reply 34 of 50
    Great. Thanks to this crazy Steve will NEVER put an Apple Store here in SC! Great. Thanks man. I appreciate it.

So, when will we get an Apple Store here? Maybe we can borrow one from Georgia?
  • Reply 35 of 50
    ronboronbo Posts: 669member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TBaggins View Post

After reading this story, I'd have to say that AI is guilty of touching me inappropriately

, , , , and
  • Reply 36 of 50
    Kasper, check your Pram battery. Today is not April 1st.
  • Reply 37 of 50
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ROFF View Post

Kasper, check your Pram battery. Today is not April 1st.

Look a few posts up. Kasper claims to have independently confirmed it with a court clerk.
  • Reply 38 of 50
    Y'know, I always wondered how Apple went from being "beleaguered" and almost bankrupt to being a Wall Street darling and one of the best companies in the tech business (probably the best).

It had to be OJ!

He probably killed the real Paul Thurrott, Rob Enderle, John Dvorak and all the critics that were flinging FUD at Apple and they were replaced with wussy-borgs. Just look how limp their spew against Apple has become.

I'm just wondering if this guy is going to be the campaign manager for Lyndon LaRouche in '08.
  • Reply 39 of 50
    I've heard some insane conspiracy theories in my day, but this is something so out there that I don't think Michael Moore would touch it.
  • Reply 40 of 50
    FWIW, I thought the story was hilarious. Thanks for putting it up AI. All the crybabies need to get over themselves.

This guy also sued Mike Vick when all this dog fighting stuff started. Sued him for $63 billion in gold and silver, to be delivered by UPS, alleging that Vick stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to get money to buy missiles from Iran. He also claimed Vick subjected him to microwave testing, used drugs in a school zone, and "is in the business of illegal steroids".