400 people viewing future hardware, yet...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
It seems to me that we should have more activity. 400? There's an average of.. I'd say 250 each day. The newton thing brought good solid activity for the first bit.. but it's quiet now.. More activity!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fishyesque View Post

It seems to me that we should have more activity. 400? There's an average of.. I'd say 250 each day. The newton thing brought good solid activity for the first bit.. but it's quiet now.. More activity!

How many times can I post "Apple, release a new 30-inch-or-larger Cinema Display and I'll order one that day" before it's too tired?
  • Reply 2 of 9
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post

How many times can I post "Apple, release a new 30-inch-or-larger Cinema Display and I'll order one that day" before it's too tired?

Only once. {1} and {2} are isomorphic but {1} and {1,2} are not.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I 'd like to see "joe the Dragon" post about how every graffics card that Apple put in ANY of their machines, "just isn't good enough" I'm not bored to death with that AT ALL yet

To the OP, some days/weeks its REALLY slow here, the news is slow and it feels like everyone has talked out just about every combination of possible future Apple product. wait till mid december-ish and the hype will go up RE Mac World

Apple to release new OSX teethbrush range the "iBrush" expect Jobs to spend a LOT of time on it in the keynote! - you heard it here first, etc.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Don't forget more that 90% of the people are just 'visitors' and need to login to respond or create an account to post. Takes too much work, when you just looking for advice on an issue you are having.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by walnuts View Post

Don't forget more that 90% of the people are just 'visitors' and need to login to respond or create an account to post. Takes too much work, when you just looking for advice on an issue you are having.

And 90% of visitors are indexing bots.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Did you say midMac? Sorry couldn't resist!
  • Reply 7 of 9
    pevepeve Posts: 518member
    you asked for it!

• Reply 8 of 9
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by peve View Post

you asked for it!

It actually is a MacBook greenpeace edition

I think it needs an exorbitant amount of ecotax, though.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Up the price and stick the leopard desktop on it. I still wouldnt buy it though