Storing/Transporting an Additional MacBook Battery

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hey all --

I've got a couple of business trips ahead of me in the next two weeks, and I decided to pick up a second battery for my 13" MacBook so I can write on the long plane rides for more than a few hours. My question is this -- what's the best way to protect and transport the extra battery in a backpack or messenger bag?

I'd love to get some kind of zipper-up soft case for it if there's something that matches its approximate size (and isn't too bulky). Are there any recommendations for that? My guess is that there isn't an official case or one designed specifically for the MacBook battery, but I'd be happy to hunt down something else that could fit it well.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    There are laptop cases that are built with an extra battery pouch. Search on eBags or the something of the sort.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    hello-

I am also looking for a zipper up soft case for my battery. Please let me know if you find anything

thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by str4ylight View Post

Hey all --

I've got a couple of business trips ahead of me in the next two weeks, and I decided to pick up a second battery for my 13" MacBook so I can write on the long plane rides for more than a few hours. My question is this -- what's the best way to protect and transport the extra battery in a backpack or messenger bag?

I'd love to get some kind of zipper-up soft case for it if there's something that matches its approximate size (and isn't too bulky). Are there any recommendations for that? My guess is that there isn't an official case or one designed specifically for the MacBook battery, but I'd be happy to hunt down something else that could fit it well.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!