Is It Worth The Tshirt???

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Ok, It is dreary and raining in sunny Miami. Sorry I didn't get the opportunity for the $99 upgrade since I bought my MacBook on 9/25 and not in October to get the discount.

But I wondered if anyon got a look at the tshirt they are giving out? I am buying the upgrade but don't want to go for the upgrade and the tshirt for 6pm if they are going to just give them to anybody like those people that camp out on the computers playing games or surfing the internet.

So again, anyone seen the tshirt, is it worth standing in line for before 6pm?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JMDHSMIAMI View Post

Ok, It is dreary and raining in sunny Miami. Sorry I didn't get the opportunity for the $99 upgrade since I bought my MacBook on 9/25 and not in October to get the discount.

But I wondered if anyon got a look at the tshirt they are giving out? I am buying the upgrade but don't want to go for the upgrade and the tshirt for 6pm if they are going to just give them to anybody like those people that camp out on the computers playing games or surfing the internet.

i wonder if futureshop gives tee shirts. i'm going to futureshop at 6.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    If that were the case, I would be able to go to Best Buy here in the States, if I get this "tshirt" I will post pics of all the people getting rained on with me.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Had a link to a photo of the shirt, Cool, think I will go wait for one!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deivorytower/1756862279/
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

If that were the case, I would be able to go to Best Buy here in the States, if I get this "tshirt" I will post pics of all the people getting rained on with me.

The guy running the Apple Shop at my nearby Best Buy said they would have t-shirts to hand out.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Of course it is. Anything is worth the free t-shirt! It depends you really. I went tonight anyway just to see the big event. I got the t-shirt and a copy of Leopard. About to install it now.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    naknak Posts: 101member
    Quote:

The most expensive t-shirt I've ever paid for. Good thing it came with a free OS.