Leopard deffinetly has some issues...

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Well I got my install of leopard all done last night. I did a clean install because I am still used to windows and it is just a good way of freeing up some hard drive space... like moving, its good to do every couple of years.

There is deffinetly some bugs though, just thought I would post them so people were aware.

1) I have .Mac and I have set everything to sync.. it is now asking me every 10-15 minutes if I want to replace the date on my mac or the .mac servers. Tried turning sync off and then back on but still nothing.

2) iDisk is just continually syncing, even though I have turned iDisk syncing off.

3) Spaces is a great feature but every once and while it doesn't work right. When you select a program on your dock that is currently open it is supposed to jump to that space and every once and while that just stops working which means you manually have to jump spaces which in the end takes more time.

4) There was something else but I cant remember... but there was.

Anyway, anyone else having these issues pop up?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    ke^inke^in Posts: 98member
    It's the first OS X update that has felt SLOWER.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ke^in View Post

It feels faster on my 1st gen MacBook Pro.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    buddhabuddha Posts: 386member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ke^in View Post

Good luck with that position, seems like everyone else thinks it's noticeably faster. As do I.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    zenatekzenatek Posts: 203member
    It feels faster to me as well.