What MMO are you playing?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I have played every MMO under the sun it seems but I have never been able to be pulled into the game after ive reached the mid 30 lvls. The grind factor in all games just puts a damper on things for me. The most Ingaging MMO I was in well if you can call it that was Phantasy Star online for the sega Dreamcast. I was addicted to it.

Anyways what mmo are u in right now how do u like it and what are you looking forward to?

Age of Conan is on the horizon for me atm.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    You should get out and get in the sun once in awhile...
  • Reply 2 of 8
    nono maby u misinterpeted... i only play one mmo at a time skippy .. i have a full life. i have a wife 2 kids and i play in both a basketball and football league so i get out alot. i still love gaming since ive been i kid and will continue 2 for life. just a friendly thread to see if we have people that enjoy some mmoin on the side
  • Reply 3 of 8
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    That Age of Conan looks awesome. I grew up reading all Robert E. Howard's work, the Marvel comics and the movies.

As far as MMO games, I've never played them. If they combined Conan and Grand Theft Auto I would squeal for joy though. Oh wait...

Quote:

In Age of Conan you can become anything you want.

You spend the first hours of the game as a common Cimmerian, Aquilonian or Stygian, before you at level five select among the archetypes Soldier, Mage, Rogue or Priest. Once you are ready to face even bolder challenges you can delve deeper into exciting classes such as Bear Shaman, Druid, Lotus Assassin, Conqueror or Zealot. All along the way there are choices to be made, choices which will shape your very future in the brutal world of Conan.

Argh, the Age of Conan game is only for Windows and I have an eMac PPC...
  • Reply 4 of 8
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

You should get out and get in the sun once in awhile...

No, this is someone who should take that advice...

• Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

hahahah for sure

Thats why I kept my pc after i bought the mac. also of u want to play the game its going to come out for the xbox 360 also.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anthem View Post

nono maby u misinterpeted... i only play one mmo at a time skippy .. i have a full life. i have a wife 2 kids and i play in both a basketball and football league so i get out alot. i still love gaming since ive been i kid and will continue 2 for life. just a friendly thread to see if we have people that enjoy some mmoin on the side

I understand. I was just givin' you a hard time...

It kind of reminds me of two of my buddies who come over to watch football every Sunday. I have a bunch of people over every weekend to watch the games on the big screen, however, two of my friends find it necessary to talk about World of Warcraft every 15 minutes. After week 5, some of us just couldn't take it any longer and banned WoW dialogue from the living room.

Funny thing is, those two guys probably have a fuller life than any of us...

I just don't get how sci-fi and sports mix. How could someone know how to defend the pick-and-roll yet be able to name every character from Stargate SG1? It doesn't seem right...
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

I understand. I was just givin' you a hard time...

It kind of reminds me of two of my buddies who come over to watch football every Sunday. I have a bunch of people over every weekend to watch the games on the big screen, however, two of my friends find it necessary to talk about World of Warcraft every 15 minutes. After week 5, some of us just couldn't take it any longer and banned WoW dialogue from the living room.

Funny thing is, those two guys probably have a fuller life than any of us...

I just don't get how sci-fi and sports mix. How could someone know how to defend the pick-and-roll yet be able to name every character from Stargate SG1? It doesn't seem right...

lol understandable. I used to play nothing but sports games on my consoles and and fighters until I played by first rpg since then Ive been hooked. It really has something other games dont witch is a story line that makes u really feel u accomplished something when its done... then I tried my first mmo and found something new and exciting about those... as far as talking about it at a event or games well thats a different story. I might hold my tongue and focus on whats going on around me.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anthem View Post

Anyways (1) what mmo are u in right now? (2) how do u like it? and (3) what are you looking forward to?

1. Work

2. It's not bad. Actually, I mostly like it.

3. Thursday