ModBook Users: Talk to me

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Anyone who has a ModBook, please tell me about it here. My school requires all incoming students to own one of three Tablet PC models, and they are considering allowing students to purchase a ModBook. They asked me to start gathering information about the ModBook, and to, if possible, purchase one machine as a testbed. Any reviews, thoughts, comments or complaints about the ModBook would be helpful, but it would be best if I could hear from someone with a ModBook.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    What is this ModBook of which you speak??
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

What is this ModBook of which you speak??

It is a macbook which has been stripped of its keyboard and that has been turned into a tablet. Id provide a link but im currently on my ipod touch. Use google.

Edit: or the link above
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

It is a macbook which has been stripped of its keyboard and that has been turned into a tablet. Id provide a link but im currently on my ipod touch. Use google.

Edit: or the link above

It looks like... awesome.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fishyesque View Post

It looks like... awesome.

they've been in existance for a long time now. It'd be much more cooler if it had a keyboard and looked exactly the same as the regular macbook. Or were you talking about the touch?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    In my opinion, I'd be perfectly happy with the way it is. The handwriting recognition looks to work well, and I'd probably less enthused about it if it did in fact have a keyboard.. I'd buy it if I could spare the money.