Whose is worse Windows users, Mac users, Linux users?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I think it was once said that Mac users are the worst compared to Windows users. What about now with Windows, Mac and Linux users? The one thing I would have to say is that Mac users and even Windows users have complaints about their OS. But it seems to me Linux users bash you (in their forums) whenever you have one thing bad to say about it...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rezwits View Post

I think it was once said that Mac users are the worst compared to Windows users. What about now with Windows, Mac and Linux users? The one thing I would have to say is that Mac users and even Windows users have complaints about their OS. But it seems to me Linux users bash you (in their forums) whenever you have one thing bad to say about it...

In what way are we worse?

I'd much rather be a Mac user and adore everything I own, then a Windows user and just be 'meh' about it.
  • Reply 2 of 16
    buddhabuddha Posts: 386member
    I think you're the worst for failing at english.
  • Reply 3 of 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by buddha View Post

Haha I'm glad someone said it.
  • Reply 4 of 16
    rezwitsrezwits Posts: 878member
    Quote:

Aren't you supposed to capitalize English...? (I could care less though)

I am just not the dufuss criticizing someone and then making a mistake in the same post... dope

What did I mess up on this time? the comma in the title by not putting an "and?"

Oh and some conjunctions starting sentences and no commas here and there?

Was meant to be a quick post, of a quick thought...

-lates
  • Reply 5 of 16
    Quote:

I am just not the dufuss criticizing someone and then making a mistake in the same post... dope

What did I mess up on this time? the comma in the title by not putting an "and?"

-lates

Hey man, chill. Let Grammar Nazi's do there thing. No need to freak out.
  • Reply 6 of 16
    buddhabuddha Posts: 386member
    Although I did demonstrate a capitalization error, it didn't alter my point unlike your post. Showing casualness in text on a forum is different from competely butchering the language.
  • Reply 7 of 16
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
    Quote:

When such errors are made, I think it is up to the individual to apply their own "error correction:"

"Whose is biggest: Windows users', Mac OS users' or Linux users'?"

• Reply 8 of 16
    That's the stupidest poll I've yet seen, so pardon me for not voting.

Based off that poll, I'd suggest Mac users are the worst.

PS: Fishyesque: LOL (there)
  • Reply 9 of 16
    Who are worse - but then you have to state what the poll is in regard to, which you didn't, so who can say.

but I believe the correct term would be

WHICH are worse xxxusers doing xxx etc.

really though and I HATE to be ageist, but you sound like a 9 year old, except that most 9 year olds I've met have better grammer.

The "whose is worse" I could almost forgive IF you actually stated "wosre" in what respect?

ill thought out really
  • Reply 10 of 16
    rezwitsrezwits Posts: 878member
    Damn

I didn't even see that error. Yeah that is stupid, hehe.
  • Reply 11 of 16
    I do not hate windows users in general, its not their fault they have been fooled into using a inferior product. However i do hate pure gamers with a passion. I myself play many games but i find the development/content creation/ modding of games to be much more rewarding (and fun) then the actual game-play. Gamers just sit there all day and click away instead of actually contributing to the community by putting forth their ideas and skills for something. (maybe they dont have any ideas or skills, in which case they should go into the real world and develop some).

They also need to build a play time limit into games so players are unable to play for more then 2 hours straight. And no game should have a ranking system because this only demonstrates how much of peoples lives are wasted on a stupid game, but if this happened the gamers could no longer say idiotic phrases like, "Nub u got 2332 frag I got 41244 ME the OWNST!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!"
  • Reply 12 of 16
    yeah, hardcore windows users aren't bad people. they put up with a lot of crap dealing with their OS, but they get annoying. hardcore Linux people are like, "omg, look what i can do with my computer, i can do funky stuff with it. customize!! RARARHH" so they're slightly more annoying. but the hardcore mac user is the worst. because usually he or she is usually an elitist prick who complains about every small problem, refusing anything different and think they know better than anyone else about anything. case point: look at how they're reacting to slight changes between leopard and tiger, even though most of it can be easily changed..
  • Reply 13 of 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bonsai1214 View Post

yeah, hardcore windows users aren't bad people. they put up with a lot of crap dealing with their OS, but they get annoying. hardcore Linux people are like, "omg, look what i can do with my computer, i can do funky stuff with it. customize!! RARARHH" so they're slightly more annoying. but the hardcore mac user is the worst. because usually he or she is usually an elitist prick who complains about every small problem, refusing anything different and think they know better than anyone else about anything. case point: look at how they're reacting to slight changes between leopard and tiger, even though most of it can be easily changed..

even if apple released a portable fusion reactor that could power the entire earth, fit in your pocket, and pose almost no health/environmental risk to anyone, someone would come along a bitch: "how come it doesnt have rounded edges, you know how annoying that thing will be to carry around? "
  • Reply 14 of 16
    sequitursequitur Posts: 1,910member
    Quote:

-lates

I'm not going to touch any incorrect grammar; however, the phrase is: I COULDN'T care less. Saying I could care less means that at some point, your COULD care less than you do now. You're not at the bottom of caring.
  • Reply 15 of 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

the phrase is: I COULDN'T care less.

Yeah that is kind of funny, but saying "Whose is worse" is just plain sad. It should be "Who is worse at..." or "Who's worse at..." So much for 'no child left behind'

Quote:

even if apple released a portable fusion reactor that could power the entire earth, fit in your pocket, and pose almost no health/environmental risk to anyone, someone would come along a bitch: "how come it doesnt have rounded edges, you know how annoying that thing will be to carry around?

LOL That is so true.
  • Reply 16 of 16
    Clearly you forgot a 4th item in the post: AppleInsider users. These are clearly the absolute worst. Worse than Linux and Mac users. ...Just look at this thread. Most of it is bickering about grammar and trading insults.