Visa iTunes Reward Card Not Enough!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Apple is linking to a Juniper issued Visa iTunes Reward Card.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...a&mco=4D7CCADE

This is NOT good enough. Please, Steve Jobs will you issue an Apple branded Visa Reward Card that looks Apple-esque and earns credit toward ALL Apple Store products. Enhance the appearance of our plastic in a way we know only Apple can do. Why share logos with a nondescript bank. Stop pussy footing around. PLEASE!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Yes! People want to be ripped off even more! I can't wait!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    after you put $2500. on a visa at 13% you get a $25 itundes gift card. Is this a Joke?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AquaMac

after you put $2500. on a visa at 13% you get a $25 itundes gift card. Is this a Joke?

I like these cards for big purchases like computers, TVs and stuff...buy, pay and after 8-10 big-ish purchases, you get a freebee with no interest paid.

A credit card, and any form of credit for that matter is a tool, like a hammer or a saw; in the right hands it can build a beautiful thing, in the wrong hands it can destroy a beautiful thing

**Big is a subjective, my definition is anythiong over ~$100
  • Reply 4 of 5
    The entire purpose of the card is to get you to sign up to pay for your immediate online purchase. They don't just want you to apply for the card. I suppose if you were in the market for a mac purchase it might make sense.

It's not a great reward program, but it doesn't appear that there's an annual fee. As for the interest rate, anyone who's carrying a balance on anything but a 0% balance transfer is nuts! Why anyone would use a credit card to finance anything has always been beyond me. You can usually borrow money for less from the mafia.

Apple is basically offering a 90 day no interest loan that comes with a piece of plastic hoping you'll continue to rack up debt.
  • Reply 5 of 5

Just heard from Juniper VISA my application was denied. The joke is I have over $24K in Apple stock . . . .I think Apple's plastic is FUBAR!