Making Audion Faces

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I decided that since none of the available faces for Audion please me completely, that I would make my own...so I spent a few hours in Photoshop and came up with the following (old image :

I decided to use FaceEdit 2.0.1 (in Classic) to make the face rather than do it the hard way in ResEdit, but I have ran into a few problems.

Most notably, I have been exporting to .jpg in Photoshop and then importing it into FaceEdit. This ends up with the image being converted to something like 256 colors or maybe thousands, and it looks really crappy. Was wondering what format I should use? I am having some pasting issues between OS X and classic so that is out of the question.

Secondly, how do the cd, mp3, net, play, pause, and cddb access widgets work? As in, how do I get them to change...is it from one of the large images, or do I have to somehow get an image in there? (Can't paste...)

Thanks for any help in advance...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    ...Figured it out on my own eventually. You have to use the PICT format, and the 'Buttons Pressed' image is used for the various indicators as well.

Will post the finished product eventually, it is almost done.