Is there a third party app that allows you to make the menu bar translucent?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I have Leopard. But, for some reason, my menu bar is not translucent. I posted a thread earlier asking for help, but no-one could. I've tried everything. Nothing worked.

So now I'm looking for an app that will do the job for me. Is there one in existence? I could've sworn I read something about it before.

Help meh.

P.S. - PLEASE don't post in here with suggestions on how to "fix" my problem. Like I said, I've tried everything, and nothing worked.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    smeesmee Posts: 195member
    You've already asked this:

Have you tried lowering the resolution on your screen?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    This is a completely different question from that thread.

I'm not going to lower the resolution on my screen.

If you're not going to link me to an app, why would you bother posting in this thread? You're not only wasting my time, but you're wasting your own.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArtIsLife View Post

This is a completely different question from that thread.

I'm not going to lower the resolution on my screen.

If you're not going to link me to an app, why would you bother posting in this thread? You're not only wasting my time, but you're wasting your own.

If your not going to try anything then your not going to find a solution to your problem.

You can always change the resolution back.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    And, you did ask this question in the other thread:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArtIsLife View Post

Anywho, are there any 3rd party apps that allow you to edit the menu bar? (Maybe I could make it translucent via one of these?)

• Reply 5 of 5
    I tried everything suggested. But I'm not sacrificing my resolution for translucencty. Will you just leave the damn thread already?