ADC: free OS???

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
ok i signed up for the ADC membership. I got my orientation kit and it came with a lot of cool stuff. one of the things was Jaguar! so i was wondering if i will get stuff like this every month or is it just the orientation kit... also when os 10.3 comes out, will they mail me it like they did with jaguar? thanks

[ 12-03-2002: Message edited by: sully ]

[ 12-03-2002: Message edited by: sully ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by sully:

<strong>ok i signed up for the ADC membership. I got my orientation kit and it came with a lot of cool stuff. one of the things was Jaguar! so i was wondering if i will get stuff like this every month or is it just the orientation kit... also when os 10.3 comes out, will they mail me it like they did with jaguar? thanks

</strong><hr></blockquote>

The monthly mailings contain the monthly developer CD (tools, examples, stuff), every now and then a developer DVD (more stuff on one disc), and I think you'll also get a copy whenever a new major OS X version is released (at least we did get Jaguar when it came out).

Bye,

RazzFazz
  • Reply 2 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by sully:

<strong>ok i signed up for the ADC membership. I got my orientation kit and it came with a lot of cool stuff. one of the things was Jaguar! so i was wondering if i will get stuff like this every month or is it just the orientation kit... also when os 10.3 comes out, will they mail me it like they did with jaguar? thanks</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes, you'll get every major OS release.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    rhoqrhoq Posts: 190member
    Can anyone willing to spend $200/year for an ADC membership get on the mailing list or do you actually have to be a developer and send Apple some sort of documentation to provide proof that you are in fact a developer?