Medal of Honor = Pain In The A Hole For Cheats

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hi all i got this game today...wow what a game....to bad it crashs once in a while but still a good game for my new dual.....i found the cheats of this game on gamewinners.com and it is no help in makeing them work....it ask to edit a .exe file but i don't get it.....is there a mac way? Please post

Frank_t

Comments

• Reply 2 of 6
    chychchych Posts: 860member
    Bah, cheating ruins the game

Anyways medal of honor has an issue with dual proc macs, if you install Apple's CHUD tools you can disable a processor so the game won't crash.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    [quote]Originally posted by frank_t:

<strong>Hi all i got this game today...wow what a game....to bad it crashs once in a while but still a good game for my new dual.....i found the cheats of this game on gamewinners.com and it is no help in makeing them work....it ask to edit a .exe file but i don't get it.....is there a mac way? Please post

Frank_t</strong><hr></blockquote>

did you beat the game yet?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    I've beat the game three times, each time on an increasingly difficult leve and without cheats. Cheating completely ruins this game. You get a real sense of accomplishment when you running through Omaha Beach on the most difficult level, and an even greater sense when you beat the game. It is by far the best 1st person shooter for the mac, and its even better that its WWII, practically Saving Private Ryan (especially the Omaha Beach mission). My recommendation is to stay away from cheats unless you've beaten the game on its hardest level.

[ 12-08-2002: Message edited by: filmmaker2002 ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 6
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    [quote]Originally posted by filmmaker2002:

<strong>I've beat the game three times, each time on an increasingly difficult leve and without cheats. Cheating completely ruins this game. You get a real sense of accomplishment when you running through Omaha Beach on the most difficult level, and an even greater sense when you beat the game. It is by far the best 1st person shooter for the mac, and its even better that its WWII, practically Saving Private Ryan (especially the Omaha Beach mission). My recommendation is to stay away from cheats unless you've beaten the game on its hardest level.

[ 12-08-2002: Message edited by: filmmaker2002 ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

hurray for you!...although i happen to care for more realistic 1st personshooters like tom clany's ghost recon...personally my fav.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    rooroo Posts: 162member
    [quote]Originally posted by ast3r3x:

<strong>

hurray for you!...although i happen to care for more realistic 1st personshooters like tom clany's ghost recon...personally my fav.</strong><hr></blockquote>

god, not that game... you don't know how many times i've called jack in the late afternoon to find him just waking up because he was playing ghost recon all night. or heard "sorry dear, can't talk now, dave and i have a big ghost recon game planned."