Breast Implants - They are for men too!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Don't be a boob.

I apologize in advance for any mental trauma you suffer.

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    The link doesn't go anywhere.
  • Reply 2 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissKitty View Post

The link doesn't go anywhere.

Try this one...it's the idiot's web site. Not for squeamish...

http://www.lanejensen.com/

Where's the puking Smilie...
  • Reply 3 of 17
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I bet that attracts the chicks in droves.
  • Reply 4 of 17
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    That look kind of illegal.
  • Reply 5 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

That look kind of illegal.

Why?

Why should self-mutilation be illegal?

Why do you jump to that conclusion?
  • Reply 6 of 17
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    he hasn't made a big enough statement he needs many more booblets......like on his face, chest arms, scrotum, buttocks, ears and nose. then take the picture
  • Reply 7 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Why?

Why should self-mutilation be illegal?

Why do you jump to that conclusion?

Surgery without a license?
  • Reply 8 of 17
    There are probably a lot of men who get breast implants: they just prefer to be called women!
  • Reply 9 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Surgery without a license?

Um...

It isn't a medical procedure so it doesn't qualify as surgery.
  • Reply 10 of 17
    It kind of reminds me of calf implants some guys get.
  • Reply 11 of 17
    Quote:

Um...

you break the skin with an incision it's surgery you place a foreign body within the body it's a surgery. what people do this are stupid so who prescribes the antibiotics while it heals????

lets see this in 2 weeks when he needs a skin transplant or gets a big whole in his muscle.

stupid stupid stupid and if he doesn't have insurance and goes to the ER you guy all of us pay for it
  • Reply 12 of 17
    Quote:

Um...

We'll see when they get shut down.
  • Reply 13 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NOFEER View Post

you break the skin with an incision it's surgery you place a foreign body within the body it's a surgery. what people do this are stupid so who prescribes the antibiotics while it heals????

lets see this in 2 weeks when he needs a skin transplant or gets a big whole in his muscle.

stupid stupid stupid and if he doesn't have insurance and goes to the ER you guy all of us pay for it

First off, there's no proof that the guy who did the implants didn't have some kind of license.

Secondly, if anything, this just says that the policy of doctors not to refuse service is idiotic. You will NEVER be able to control everything. Why fight a losing battle? Unlike times past, smart people are avoiding going into medicine because the pay off is shit and the threat of lawsuit is so great. It's quite possible that, disenfranchised with being an practicing doctor, the guy who did the implants went into "body art" because it pays better, is more enjoyable, and isn't subject to lawsuit quite so easily. The burgeoning supplement industry was more or less borne by these kinds of castaways.
  • Reply 14 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

First off, there's no proof that the guy who did the implants didn't have some kind of license.

Secondly, if anything, this just says that the policy of doctors not to refuse service is idiotic. You will NEVER be able to control everything. Why fight a losing battle? Unlike times past, smart people are avoiding going into medicine because the pay off is shit and the threat of lawsuit is so great. It's quite possible that, disenfranchised with being an practicing doctor, the guy who did the implants went into "body art" because it pays better, is more enjoyable, and isn't subject to lawsuit quite so easily. The burgeoning supplement industry was more or less borne by these kinds of castaways.

again if he gets an infectin and the leg rots, he goes to the ER who should pay???
  • Reply 15 of 17
    Quote:

It's called an autoclave and gloves, tattoo parlors are required to have them.

dumbass.
  • Reply 16 of 17
    Quote:

again if he gets an infectin and the leg rots, he goes to the ER who should pay???

I don't think he should be admitted. My ideal world is perhaps a bit harsher and crueler than yours, but ultimately much more free. I can accept the tradeoff.
  • Reply 17 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

I don't think he should be admitted. My ideal world is perhaps a bit harsher and crueler than yours, but ultimately much more free. I can accept the tradeoff.

That is the most ironic thing I have ever read.

I guess you agree with the desperate lyrics of Joplin: "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose?"

When you cannot actively pursue your freedom to do anything, then is it really freedom?