Apple Insider v Apple Nova?

Comments

• Reply 101 of 161
    Jesus ... you guys are looking old now.
  • Reply 102 of 161

You don't even know!! All these whippersnappers running around here are really driving that point home!

We're like an ark-ship that went zooshing off into the great beyond to settle new worlds... on our "planet" we have a custom of making BEER a choice on most every poll, in order to allow people to avoid selecting a controversial opinion, thus avoiding long-standing rivalries. It usually works out nicely, and we (for the most part) remain so laid back that we don't have time to fuss and grumble.

But for me, the unpleasantries of the breakaway weren't directly related to me, so AI is still the "home team", just not where I play now. I'd sure hope that the AI crowd would come shack up with us if this old house has any hiccups.
  • Reply 103 of 161
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drewprops View Post

... we have a custom of making BEER a choice on most every poll, in order to allow people to avoid selecting a controversial opinion, thus avoiding long-standing rivalries.

Do you even realize why we don't have that option on polls here?

Murbot took it all with him.

• Reply 104 of 161
    Ha!!

Yes, we have beer, motorcycles and hard drive reformatting lessons from time to time.

And then there's my Poo Log. (spotty results today gang)

Hey....

What's with all the pop-behinds.... are these coming from AI? Is that something new? ::sigh::

I want my "clubby fraternity" back... I've never belonged to something so exclusive before....
  • Reply 105 of 161
    Quote:

Ha!!

Yes, we have beer, motorcycles and hard drive reformatting lessons from time to time.

And then there's my Poo Log. (spotty results today gang)

Hey....

What's with all the pop-behinds.... are these coming from AI? Is that something new? ::sigh::

I want my "clubby fraternity" back... I've never belonged to something so exclusive before....

I've activated the extra-special pop-behind machine. It's only serving them to people who haven't visited here in some time.

Or something like that.
  • Reply 106 of 161
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    I just want to say that, given my history with terrorist attacks, I have not been near AN for quite some time.

Or have I....

I still think Hassan chained his bike to it.
  • Reply 107 of 161
    Quote:

:But for me, the unpleasantries of the breakaway weren't directly related to me, so AI is still the "home team", just not where I play now. I'd sure hope that the AI crowd would come shack up with us if this old house has any hiccups.

You expressed exactly my feelings. I didn't have the time to visit two forums on a regular basis, so I chose the option with more beer and astrology/pizza ...
  • Reply 108 of 161
    Moogavitch.

Here we all are, under the same roof again. Apart from Tina.

I miss her.
  • Reply 109 of 161
    Hey Windswept
  • Reply 110 of 161
    old people ftw
  • Reply 111 of 161
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Quote:

I'd sure hope that the AI crowd would come shack up with us if this old house has any hiccups.

I'll pee on all the carpets.
  • Reply 112 of 161
    two days is quite a long time for a server issue.
  • Reply 113 of 161
    I think you're going to have to stay!

This is cosy.

Beer. Boobies.

Just like home.
  • Reply 114 of 161
    Well, maybe I wouldn't be on as many "ignore lists" over here.
  • Reply 115 of 161
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by perfecting_zero View Post

Well, maybe I wouldn't be on as many "ignore lists" over here.

Who the fuck are you?
  • Reply 116 of 161
    Kidding.
  • Reply 117 of 161
    Don;t worry Hassan, no body knows who he is...
  • Reply 118 of 161
    It's kinda awkward over here...not bad, but...awkward. I wasn't exactly over at AI in the first place, so that makes it all the weirder. Anyways, so this whole thing is a DNS issue? *sigh*

BTW, Moogs, check your PM.
  • Reply 119 of 161

• Reply 120 of 161
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Apple No Va

(Spanish jokes FTW)