First builds of Apple's Mac OS X 10.5.2 Leopard Update due shortly

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    I for one personally cannot see this being released at MWSF as there has been very limited anything about it. Being in the way of seeds and any form of info what the update will actually have fixed when released.

Stacks seems to be the only important thing to some people as it is the only real thing to have emerged to have been fixed.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    Quote:

I for one personally cannot see this being released at MWSF as there has been very limited anything about it. Being in the way of seeds and any form of info what the update will actually have fixed when released.

i agree. even though i dont know much about apple i dont think they will have time to release an update by then... but i dont know anything :-)
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pieran View Post

All i want is for my printer (Lexmark x7550) to work with leopard on the 2.4ghz imac 2g ram (aluminium) It won't work wireless but works wireless on my pc

Uhm.... Complain to Lexmark, it's their responsibility to make it work with osX!
  • Reply 24 of 26
    The reason I was wondering about the release is that I'm wondering if we'll have any software surprises. We all remember when they released iCal after the initial release. The point here is that I'm curious if we'll be seeing any additional functionality that didn't make its way into the initial GM. I know it's a long shot, but there's always a chance that the 10.5.2 release may see more than just bug fixes.

At least that's what I'm hoping...
  • Reply 25 of 26
    cubitcubit Posts: 846member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by baranovich View Post

Come on new Mac Pros!!!! I've been waiting so long for you... and now I actually can afford one!!! Don't leave me hanging!

I want the one with the espresso maker!
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by baranovich View Post

Come on new Mac Pros!!!! I've been waiting so long for you... and now I actually can afford one!!! Don't leave me hanging!

I've got the 8-Core Mac Pro with 13GB RAM, and 1.5TB of storage hooked to a 30" Apple Cinema Display pushed by the 512MB NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500. It's more machine than I know what to do with, but I enjoy every minute of it. I have yet to max it out, even with HD Video rendering. I know the new CPU's will be the 45nm ones, and perhaps you'll load yours down with work I can't think to come up with, but I can't see why the current 8-Core one won't rock your world.

Best wishes to you getting the new Mac Pro when it comes out. The one thing I'm wishing for is an Apple Blu-Ray burner to drop into the second drive bay I've left empty just for it.