Asia's online Applestores being updated...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Interesting to see Asia's Applestores are being maintained a week before MacWorld Expo.

I just checked and the US store is now being maintained...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    ribotribot Posts: 14member
    The UK store is down too. I guess it is a tuesday and Apple have a tendency to release on this day.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Yep, looks like all the online applestores are down. somethings coming for sure... could it be new Mac Pros? If they just get minor updates with the new Penryn processors (which are not that much faster than the current crop) but not much else is changed, Apple may not want to spend time on them during the keynote...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    likely just maintenance, if its an update its more likely to be a quiet bump than a new product
  • Reply 4 of 7
    samnuvasamnuva Posts: 225member
    I hope it will be an MBP bumb, My dad is getting imatient with me telling him to wait till macworld.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aegelward View Post

likely just maintenance, if its an update its more likely to be a quiet bump than a new product

I don't remember a case where there was a general shutdown just for maintenance. And of course a new product would be introduced during some special event, not that silently. But between the maintenance and a new product there is the intermediate state of the update of an existing product. It smells like new Mac Pro's.

If true, this is good and bad news. Good since it is an update, and bad since the update is not that much significant to be worthy for MWSF. We will know soon.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    New Mac Pro

http://www.apple.com/macpro/The fastest Mac ever.

Up to 2x faster than the previous Mac Pro, with new Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors up to 3.2GHz.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OSXaddict View Post

New Mac Pro

http://www.apple.com/macpro/The fastest Mac ever.

Up to 2x faster than the previous Mac Pro, with new Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors up to 3.2GHz.

Certainly encouraging news for the keynote that they got that out of the way.