Downloading Flash from website

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
how do i download a flash video from a website?

ty

p.s. This is not a shared site like youtube or google video, i have permission from the website to dl their videos, but I can't figure out how. Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    With Firefox, I think there is an addon called DownThemAll or something like that, or in safari, go Window->Activities and then you will have to find the playing object on the site as they usually aren't named anything coherent (but it's usually the largest file).
  • Reply 2 of 5
    cato988cato988 Posts: 307member
    I've tried both options, but can't actually figure out how I'm suppose to download the flash vid onto my computer.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Maybe there's something different about this site, although I see no reason why there should be. In the activities window, double click on the thing you want to download (It might only work in Leopard and/or Safari 3...) It has worked for me on all the site's I've tried. Could you provide a test link? (If that's okay with the content owner and whatnot)
  • Reply 4 of 5
    issue solved
  • Reply 5 of 5
    alright, i figured it out. I guess i had to play the video and let it load before i could see it in activities. Thanks for the help guys