Keynote will be available on www.apple.com

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    It probably won't be available on iTunes for 24-48 hours. But, you never know.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    So anyone know where there will be live coverage?
  • Reply 23 of 27
    Assuming the server doesn't overload and no other technological glitches happen, iPhone Alley is going to have live video streaming. That's the only one I know of, though.

As far as text, MacRumors will have their traditional Text/Photo feed going, and I wouldn't doubt if Engadget was doing theirs again, too.

UPDATE: Indeed, Engadget's got a feed for tomorrow as well
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Kewl for all the LIVE streams ... Wondering if we maybe get like 1-2 FPS considering the load that likely to be on those boxes ...
  • Reply 25 of 27
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MusLtngBlue View Post

Assuming the server doesn't overload and no other technological glitches happen, iPhone Alley is going to have live video streaming. That's the only one I know of, though.

As far as text, MacRumors will have their traditional Text/Photo feed going, and I wouldn't doubt if Engadget was doing theirs again, too.

UPDATE: Indeed, Engadget's got a feed for tomorrow as well

Anyone know if this feed will work on Safari on an iPhone? Will it auto-update? I can't be at my computer and I want to watch this.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

Anyone know if this feed will work on Safari on an iPhone? Will it auto-update? I can't be at my computer and I want to watch this.

No reason why not. Just refresh the page on your iPhone.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    wircwirc Posts: 302member
    Will they put this on iTunes like they did last year? I'm still registered for the MWSF Keynote podcast... so I hope that actually means something.