Right now Steve Jobs is...

Comments

• Reply 21 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs quickly gets through all the MW press coverage and laughs

his ass off.
  • Reply 22 of 64
    buckbuck Posts: 293member
    ...walking out of some door.
  • Reply 23 of 64
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Right now Steve Jobs is locked in a dark closet by himself and, with Keynote slides and product demos flashing through his mind, whispers, "Speed. I...am...speed."
  • Reply 24 of 64
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olternaut View Post

Does Steve even read the forums here and at other sites?

Most probably yes. Not of course during the work hours, but at moments when he needs to relax and sleep peacefully.
  • Reply 25 of 64
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    ... making plastics.
  • Reply 26 of 64
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    ... getting a BJ to help reduce any last minute jitters.
  • Reply 27 of 64
    Having a latte at StarBucks while surfing AI on his iPod Touch.
  • Reply 28 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs is greeting his CEO co-presenters with a jovial "What's up dawg," and the secret tech CEOs' handshake.
  • Reply 29 of 64
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dfiler View Post

... making plastics.

• Reply 30 of 64
    Screaming at his assistants, "I told you to get this F***ING READY!!!!!! What the F*** are you doing? If there's a glitch you're all F***ING FIRED!!!!!"
  • Reply 31 of 64
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post

I misread that as "Time for another montage" and all I can think about is Team America's training montage song. Thanks a lot.

I can picture Steve preparing for tuesday in similar fashion. "Time for another Keynote"
  • Reply 32 of 64
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Screaming at his assistants, "I told you to get this F***ING READY!!!!!! What the F*** are you doing? If there's a glitch you're all F***ING FIRED!!!!!"

You guys remember what happened to Frank, don'tcha!!!
  • Reply 33 of 64
    Right now Jobs is eating something. (I don't no what, but he is likely eating something

fresh, maybe salad with fried chick peas or something.)
  • Reply 34 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs is double-checking with the stage manager that there's plenty of bottles of Smart Water on stage.

"Smart Water, right? Smart Water? Nothing but Smart Water. I won't drink any other water, Phil. If it's not Smart Water, you're fired. Oh, what the hell, after this is over you're fired -- just in case it's not Smart Water. Where's my teddy bear?"
  • Reply 35 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs is going to the restroom for the last time after notifying his assistants of such by saying, "I'll be right back. Gotta go see a man about a horse."
  • Reply 36 of 64
    imiloaimiloa Posts: 187member
    Right now, Steve is cursing the fact that the tablet isn't ready for it's debut alongside the MBair. But at least he can show the MBair, and surprise us with Apple's other "air" offering in a few months...
  • Reply 37 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs is sending a text message to Bill Gates: "Watch me blow your mind, Billy. SJ"
  • Reply 38 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs is warming up his voice:

"Mee, May, Mah, Mo, Moooo. Lither leather, lither leather...."
  • Reply 39 of 64
    imiloaimiloa Posts: 187member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CosmoNut View Post

Right now Steve Jobs is sending a text message to Bill Gates: "Watch me blow your mind, Billy. SJ"

Right now, Bill is replying via SMS that SJ will read just before walking out on stage: "Did I forget to mention the timebombs we put into Office 2008?"
  • Reply 40 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs is standing very still, eyes closed, hands pressed together in front of his mouth as he whispers, "You've got a lot of really great stuff to tell them about today. You're really excited about this. You're the man, Steve. One more thing..."