Buy the IPod Touch or wait??

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I am thinking about getting the IPod Touch but I don't know if i should wait for more space or how long will it be before they come out with update version? What should I do?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Drewsterritz View Post

I am thinking about getting the IPod Touch but I don't know if i should wait for more space or how long will it be before they come out with update version? What should I do?

Don't expect an iPod touch update until next September.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    vineavinea Posts: 5,585member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rogzilla View Post

Don't expect an iPod touch update until next September.

Wait till later today at least. There might not be an updated touch but there might be something else that might be nice.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    I agree, I would wait who knows what will happen.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Never ever buy anything from Apple the day of a keynote. Even if the iPod doesn't get an update they might at least lower the price.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Thanks guy!! But what did you mean by later today??
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Thanks guy!! But what did you mean by later today??

Well, with the fact that you have to pay $20 for the software update of Mail, Google Maps, Notes, ect if you have one now, I would wait until you know that they will be included in the one you buy (as they will, it seems).

I was surprised this was announced. I always figured that it would be a software update that I called the PDA package (this was before they added the Cal changes). I am disappointed, however, that if you already own one, you have to pay for it, but they will be including it for free on the new ones.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    One last question. How do you guys know all this??
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:

One last question. How do you guys know all this??

I can't speak for the others but I "watched" (so to speak) the Keynote through Macrumors