Where online are you going to get keynote updates?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm going to macrumors, maccentral, and macnn. Things don't seem to be updating on any of them, but maybe it's just starting later than usual.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Engadget, Macworld, TUAW and Macrumors all work for me.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    macrumors working fine here. Engadget seems to need manual refreshing all the time, but otherwise works.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Yeah they're working now, the keynote just started late.

I like macrumors because it updates automatically and it puts the latest updates at the top of the page rather than the bottom.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

macrumors because it updates automatically and it puts the latest updates at the top of the page rather than the bottom.

Yep.... Engadg has that top = old and bottom = new style (or it did last year) and it was SO annoying forever having to wait for the page to jump down to the bottom (which for some odd reason it never did - maybe due to all the photos that were added in on some random basis).

Anyway macrumors is my site of choice this time.

Dave
  • Reply 5 of 8
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Engadget works, but Macrumors.com seems to be inaccessible right now for me.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    OK... so far, wireless HD (aka NAS) to be sold as "Time Capsule", marketed for Time Machine backups... updates to iPhone (the jiggling apps icons video on YouTube turns out to be true)...
  • Reply 7 of 8
    MacRumors has superior coverage compared to all the other sites I've checked out so far (listed in this thread).

If you can't get to it, link direct to: http://www.macrumorslive.com/

That might help!