What in the hell?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
What the hell? Macbook Air has new features like a multi-touch track pad and the Macbook Pro gets nothing?!? The Macbook not getting anything I can take, but the Pro not getting any sort of upgrade is ridiculous! Is anyone else unhappy about this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Come on, chill out. We're 2 weeks into 2008! There's plenty of time for all that!
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by opnsource View Post

What the hell? Macbook Air has new features like a multi-touch track pad and the Macbook Pro gets nothing?!? The Macbook not getting anything I can take, but the Pro not getting any sort of upgrade is ridiculous! Is anyone else unhappy about this?

+1 for ultra pissed
  • Reply 3 of 8
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:

I would think its coming soon.

I would also expect the new MB and MBP to utilize the bigger trackpad and gesture features of the MBA.

Looks good to me.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    ajpriceajprice Posts: 320member
    Well technically the Macbook/Macbook Pro trackpads are multi touch (2 finger scrolling etc) so I'm hoping there will be a software update for existing computers to get the new multi touch stuff.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    what happened to Alu MacBook; combo drive still, it is 2008!

i hope it is well before WWDC; so sad no update on MB/MBP
  • Reply 6 of 8
    merlionmerlion Posts: 143member
    I need the new MacBook Pro now! I will not buy an old one, need a new one.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

I'll ask again, is this your first Macworld?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    In 1 or 2 months i expect a new MBP to come out having these features and more.