serious bug in safari, beware of downloads!!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
hey there guys, just wanted to pass along this info from the message boards at apple. <a href="http://discussions.info.apple.com/[email protected]@.3bbdb9d6"; target="_blank">Here</a> is the link.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Yeah, it looks quite painful. :/ I wonder if this only happens when safari is downloaded or if it occurred at other times as well. I hope to god I'm safe since I'm a slack ass when I comes to backup. Gotta get on that some time soon....
  • Reply 2 of 5
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    [quote]Originally posted by ijerry:

<strong>hey there guys, just wanted to pass along this info from the message boards at apple. <a href="http://discussions.info.apple.com/[email protected]@.3bbdb9d6"; target="_blank">Here</a> is the link.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Jesus! Nasty bug...I'm frightened...I haven't checked my Mac after using Safari two nights ago! I'm at work right now...worrying...actually, I'm pretty sure I'm fine...but still...! :eek:
  • Reply 3 of 5
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    [quote]Originally posted by torifile:

<strong>Yeah, it looks quite painful. :/ I wonder if this only happens when safari is downloaded or if it occurred at other times as well. I hope to god I'm safe since I'm a slack ass when I comes to backup. Gotta get on that some time soon....</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's not when Safari is downloaded but when you download something in Safari.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    kedakeda Posts: 722member
    The link didn't work for me, but I've been using Safari on 2 Macs an DLing my ass off. Except for this annoying twitch, everything seems fine.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    ijerryijerry Posts: 615member
    [quote]Originally posted by Keda:

<strong>The link didn't work for me</strong><hr></blockquote>

you have to hit return for it to go to the website for some reason.