Date Macbook Air on Display?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I'm over an hour from the nearest Apple Store (and it's snowing lots), does anyone know if the Macbook Air is on display now, or are we expected to preorder just based on Internet pictures?

Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fixmdude View Post

I'm over an hour from the nearest Apple Store (and it's snowing lots), does anyone know if the Macbook Air is on display now, or are we expected to preorder just based on Internet pictures?

Thanks.

It'd likely be on display. I remember snow once upon a time.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I don't know what Apple Store is closest to you, but as of today, they did not have them out for display in one of the Austin, Tx stores. I am sure you will hear about it in the forums or the main site, when demo's are out. I would bet demos will be out around a week before they ship to early orders. The earliest date, I have seen give for a new order is 2/6, so a demo sometime next week seems logical. Of course, a quick call down to your closest Apple Store would be a good idea, before you make that hour drive!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    neither here in orange county, ca...no MBA yet..
  • Reply 4 of 4
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Nothing in Oakland. OTOH, there's a "flagship" store across the bay in SF which I haven't checked. Not sure if new models show up quicker in the big stores or not.