Title graphics - which program best?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I'm looking into getting into title graphics. Primarily animated text (i.e. movie opening credits) and I suppose some graphics as well.

What program would you suggest? Flash? LiveMotion, Final Cut Pro or After Effects?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    It depends.

If you want to work vith video (not web animation) I suggest After Effects, probabily the best product ever from Adobe. You can find a lot of tutorials on the web.

For the web (even for SWF files) I suggest Live Motion that can help you in motion graphics, more than Flash.

A.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    addisonaddison Posts: 1,185member
    You can use photoshop and with iMovie3 you should be able to apply some interesting effects to the results.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    aftereffects.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    [quote]Originally posted by satchmo:

<strong>I'm looking into getting into title graphics. Primarily animated text (i.e. movie opening credits) and I suppose some graphics as well.

What program would you suggest? Flash? LiveMotion, Final Cut Pro or After Effects?</strong><hr></blockquote>

After Effects for right now but wait until you see what the Prismo Graphics acquisition does. They had a nice collection of Titles. Hopefully Apple brings the whole Kit and Kaboodle.

[ 01-14-2003: Message edited by: hmurchison ]</p>