Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Windows Mobile?!

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hi, sorry if this question has been asked before, this is the first time I have used these forums. I currently have an intel imac, which i have been using Microsoft office 2004 for mac on, with The Missing Sync synchonising my data from my Windows Mobile PDA, I have just ordered a new Macbook, and when I did that decided to upgrade to the new office, 2008. Since i have done this i cannot get my data to synchronise with Entourage 2008, and this is now apparently due to problems with plugins, etc. I need to be able to sync everything on my macbook for business reasons, would it cause any conflicts or power issues, if I were to install office 2008 on the macbook, but also install Entourage 2004 to maintain synchonisation with my PDA? Sorry it's a long post!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    kareliakarelia Posts: 525member
    With Microsoft as randy as they are for proprietary, substandard formats, I'm not really surprised.

Having all or part of MS Office '04 should have no bearing on the performance of Office '08.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    thanks for the reply, will install 04 and 08 together, although considering ditching microsoft office altogether!!