Macbook Air Cases: AirMail

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Has anyone seen this cool sleeve for the Macbook Air? Its called AirMail, and it replicates the look and demension of the standard manilla envelope SJ used to pull out the Air @ Macworld. It identical down to the little red ribbon used in the advertisement all over TV!

I already ordered one for my MBA, its $30 + shipping. I was going to get a Belkin sleeve, but when I saw this I said "No way, haha, that is too cool"

check it out!

http://www.tuaw.com/2008/01/17/get-a...r-macbook-air/

http://www.manilamac.com/ <---official site

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    And that ladies and gentlemen, is why we shouldn't let idiots buy macs...
  • Reply 2 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

And that ladies and gentlemen, is why we shouldn't let idiots buy macs...

And what makes you such an authority? The fact that your such a loser that you have close to 4000 (!!!) post on a Mac Rumors site? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

I thought it was interesting, so I wanted to share it. You should take your trolling butt back to your room before your mom finds out you were looking at naked ladies on the computer again (at least, we all hope it was ladies ). She might stop buying you lunch .

She must so proud of her son's abilities to troll on other peoples posts in forums. It must be like Michael Jordan's mom watching her son win his 6th NBA title.

• Reply 3 of 13
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member

(click image)
  • Reply 4 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

(click image)

ummm... i googled "interofficemac" and they only have a shady website, and ONLY 7 search results. Seems sketchy to me, I like the idea, but seems sketchy, and the company owners post on craigslist and blog sites are mostly whiney and attacking the competition. Didn't sell me.

Airmail, on the other hand has been written and blogged about by everyone from Engadged to other major websites to tons and tons of blog sites. It even made the press (printed) in a few countries such as Australia.

I think I'll stick with Airmail.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mdotdubz View Post

And what makes you such an authority? The fact that your such a loser that you have close to 4000 (!!!) post on a Mac Rumors site? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

I thought it was interesting, so I wanted to share it. You should take your trolling butt back to your room before your mom finds out you were looking at naked ladies on the computer again (at least, we all hope it was ladies ). She might stop buying you lunch .

She must so proud of her son's abilities to troll on other peoples posts in forums. It must be like Michael Jordan's mom watching her son win his 6th NBA title.

Righteous.

Actually the AirMail's kinda cute, and since I gifted two MBA's to people, I might get one for my niece's. Thanks for posting.
  • Reply 6 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mdotdubz View Post

ummm... i googled "interofficemac" and they only have a shady website, and ONLY 7 search results.

Purchases are made through Pay Pal, it's safe.
  • Reply 7 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mzaslove View Post

Righteous.

Actually the AirMail's kinda cute, and since I gifted two MBA's to people, I might get one for my niece's. Thanks for posting.

You must be Jason Calcanis then?
  • Reply 8 of 13
    Quote:

You must be Jason Calcanis then?

Sorry, I may not be pretty, but I ain't that ugly.
  • Reply 9 of 13
    Quote:

Righteous.

I'm awaiting mine, since all I was looking for was a sleeve, I figured this would be inconspicous in my bookbag, or cute if I wanted to show it off.

I will post about my Airmail when I get it, if I don't like it, I'll return it and get InterOfficeMac (ugly name, but looks cool).
  • Reply 10 of 13
    Quote:

Sorry, I may not be pretty, but I ain't that ugly.

Hahaha!!!!

Who gifts MBA's though, especially more than one. Where you getting all this dough? And more importantly who did you give them to?
  • Reply 11 of 13
    Quote:

Hahaha!!!!

Who gifts MBA's though, especially more than one. Where you getting all this dough? And more importantly who did you give them to?

I think I'd mentioned on another thread, two 1.8's with the SSD's -- one went to a producer I'd just worked with on a film, and the other to my niece who's going to medical school in the fall (she just left today for Honduras to volunteer at some clinics down there for the next six months). I think she'll get a kick out of the manila envelope sleeve.
  • Reply 12 of 13
    Quote:

I think I'd mentioned on another thread, two 1.8's with the SSD's -- one went to a producer I'd just worked with on a film, and the other to my niece who's going to medical school in the fall (she just left today for Honduras to volunteer at some clinics down there for the next six months). I think she'll get a kick out of the manila envelope sleeve.

You make a cool uncle
  • Reply 13 of 13
    Quote:

You make a cool uncle

She's going to med school; as long as I don't have to pay for that, everything else is cheap!