Macbook Hard Sleeve?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well, I'm a couple of weeks away from getting my first mac. I preparing for the switch from windows world to macland. I like how compact the macbooks are, but need a safe way to carry it in my messanger bag. I am looking for a very rigid thin and compact sleeve to protect against reasonable impact and scratching. I kind of like the AXIO - Macbook Hardsleeve, but the 13" is the same size as the 15", so I would lose the benefit of it being compact. Plus I would perfer a slide in sleeve. I've searched high and low, has anyone come across what I'm looking for?

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wavezero View Post

Well, I'm a couple of weeks away from getting my first mac. I preparing for the switch from windows world to macland. I like how compact the macbooks are, but need a safe way to carry it in my messanger bag. I am looking for a very rigid thin and compact sleeve to protect against reasonable impact and scratching. I kind of like the AXIO - Macbook Hardsleeve, but the 13" is the same size as the 15", so I would lose the benefit of it being compact. Plus I would perfer a slide in sleeve. I've searched high and low, has anyone come across what I'm looking for?

Thanks very much!

Go to your local Apple Store, they have pleny of sleeves to choose from, thin or thick neoprene and the like. Belkin makes some nice 13" sleeves. There is tons to choose from, most are around $30.

I got myself an Airmail (still awaiting delivery) from my Macbook Air. It looks like a office envelope and is made from vinyl. Goofy, but I thought it was a cool sleeve.