Store is down..uploading new MBP ?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
It's the 5th of feb, could this be the one...I hope so get your cards out for a new shiny MBP!

or will it be next week ;-)

'We'll see...

Greetings M.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    You're new here so we'll let this one pass, but there are not to be any new threads about the store being down. If you post within another thread, that's fine, but don't start a new one. The store goes down from time to time for routine maintenance and there are lots of false alarms.

Welcome to AI and I hope you get what you are hoping for.

Temporary Insanity is a different beast but it will be closing down soon anyways; it goes up around any known major presentation.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    This time it was for new iPhones.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

You're new here so we'll let this one pass, but there are not to be any new threads about the store being down. If you post within another thread, that's fine, but don't start a new one. The store goes down from time to time for routine maintenance and there are lots of false alarms.

Welcome to AI and I hope you get what you are hoping for.

Temporary Insanity is a different beast but it will be closing down soon anyways; it goes up around any known major presentation.

point taken... at least we got some extra memory on the touch and iphone
  • Reply 4 of 8
    I wonder why they aint a 32GB for the iPhone whereas the Touch got 32GB. Hmm, extra memory is good but here in Malaysia since iPhone isnt officially landed, we are fortunate to get the latest version when it arrives , hopefully with 3G since Malaysia Wi-Fi area is not that wide yet so browsing over the net using the iPhone aint that convinient.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    OOOOOOO.... down again...19 FEB........hahah
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Booooooring, iPod Shuffles...
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wheelhot View Post

I wonder why they aint a 32GB for the iPhone whereas the Touch got 32GB.

One chip slot versus two.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shawnathan View Post

Booooooring, iPod Shuffles...

Hey, they can't all be homers, sometimes you hit singles.