Pics taken with iphone thread

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Just as stated in the title. Post some pics that came out great with your iphone. alot of people complain about the camera not being good but I feel it has taken some of the nicest pics I have gotten out of any camera.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Wow they are great. How did you get the second one bigger than the other two?
  • Reply 2 of 15
    yamayama Posts: 427member
    Some pics from a recent vacation:

Seems like I have an unfortunate habit of tilting the camera slightly.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    northgatenorthgate Posts: 4,461member

My wife and I at Disneyland last Christmas.

Matterhorn Mountain during late afternoon.

My editing station.
  • Reply 4 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Wow they are great. How did you get the second one bigger than the other two?

Oh that wasn't me. I had to resize them to fit with photobucket. But yea I thought they came out great. I love this phone LOL

I am very jelouse of that editing station I saw. I want it LOL
  • Reply 5 of 15
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anthem View Post

Oh that wasn't me. I had to resize them to fit with photobucket.

Ah I get you. Nice shots!
  • Reply 6 of 15

Just a sign i got a kick out of in Maiquetia. But it does show an adequate ability to capture colors and contrast OK... even when taken through a window on a moving van.

Working class housing in Maiquetia. Poor picture, but you can see the reflection of the phone in the window .

Extra credit here if you can tell me where THIS is !!

Lava flow... Momotumba, near Managua.

Pretty poor selection, I really don't take many pictures with the phone, I usually have a better camera with me, but it works well in an "emergency".
  • Reply 7 of 15
    oops!... guess i should have scaled those down! oh well.
  • Reply 8 of 15

Photos 1-3 are from Sok Kwu Wan Buddhist Temple, Lamma Island

Photo 4 is from Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Island

The hike from Sok Kwu Wan to Yung Shue Wan on Lamma Island is one of the nicest short hikes in Hong Kong. Hope you managed to make the hike. Lo So Shing, only 15 minutes from Sok Kwu Wan, is one of my favorite beaches in Hong Kong. It's clean and relatively peaceful.

I lived on Lamma Island for about half a year, and it was an awesome experience. It's not the most convenient place in Hong Kong, as the last ferry back to the island is at 11:30pm, but it's one of the most international and peaceful communities to live in, kind of like a hippie resort island.

I still love to visit Lamma, especially during the beach season. The ferry from HK Island is just 35 minutes.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    yamayama Posts: 427member
    Yeah, we went all the way around the island

It was absolutely lovely. It's a shame about the hoofing great big power station they built on the north end though...
  • Reply 10 of 15
    Here are some Pics of varying quality/lighting conditions taken on my (8Gb UK) iPhone Telecommunications Device

• Reply 11 of 15

North Shore Oahu
  • Reply 12 of 15
    Any chance of posting some vids take with iphone?

Oh yeah you cant lol
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Any chance of posting some vids take with iphone?

Oh yeah you cant lol

who cares?
  • Reply 14 of 15
    Oh yeah I forgot - if its not in iphone its deemed useless. lol Right on!!!
  • Reply 15 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Oh yeah I forgot - if its not in iphone its deemed useless. lol Right on!!!

I never said that.. I would love a video camera on my iphone but I dont want to sacrifice quality... I had video on my other phones... Never really used them. The camera on the iphone IS good enough to use. Plus all the features that the iphone has more than makes up for lack of video...

Im guessing you dont have a iphone... since u seem to dislike it so much... so since you are not posting pics taken with your iphone... please dont try to flame on topics that you have no buissness being in anyways...

If you have a issue with iphone lacking camera.. I guess u should post your own topic then.. Have a good one and lets get back to the pics.