cracked iphone screen

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I cracked my iphone screen when it fell out of my locker

does anyone know somewhere cheap where i can get a whole new top screen installation

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    bg_nycbg_nyc Posts: 189member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by avenged7evenfold View Post

I cracked my iphone screen when it fell out of my locker

does anyone know somewhere cheap where i can get a whole new top screen installation

Sorry. That really sucks! Go to any Apple store. In the US, a screen replacement can be purchased for $399 or $499, depending on how many gigs you want. That includes installation Good luck and let us know if you find someplace cheaper.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    actually, a replacement/"repair" for that kind of damage is $250 for an 8GB iPhone, $200 for the 4GB, and $300 for the 16GB from the Apple Store. (it says so under the iPhone warranty: $200-$300 for accidental damage repairs/out of warranty repairs)

of course there are occasional stories of people getting free replacements, but that's unlikely, so don't bet on that.

p.s. i have several cracks on my iphone's glass, and i'm hoping that AT&T/Apple will allow for a discounted next-gen iPhone if i renew my contract.... please... better than replacing my old iPhone with a phone that's just about to go out-of-date... :'(