iPhone Bluetooth to PC Bluetooth

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Has anyone ever had any success pairing their iPhone to their Windows laptop via bluetooth? If so, mind sharing the recipe (i.e. which driver(s), level, whether or not iPhone out of box needed any updating, etc)?

Additionally, how 'bout iPhone to other smart phones via bluetooth? I have an old Nokia N62 that connects to everything I've ever tried to connect it to, except for the iPhone. So far, the only thing I've been able to connect my iPhone to is my Jabra bluetooth headset.

Best Regards,

Scott

[email protected]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scottdevillers View Post

Has anyone ever had any success pairing their iPhone to their Windows laptop via bluetooth? If so, mind sharing the recipe (i.e. which driver(s), level, whether or not iPhone out of box needed any updating, etc)?

Additionally, how 'bout iPhone to other smart phones via bluetooth? I have an old Nokia N62 that connects to everything I've ever tried to connect it to, except for the iPhone. So far, the only thing I've been able to connect my iPhone to is my Jabra bluetooth headset.

Best Regards,

Scott

[email protected]

I think at the moment a headseat is the only thing you can connect to it. You can't transfer files or sync it using bluetooth.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    sapporobabysapporobaby Posts: 1,079member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scottdevillers View Post

Best Regards,

Scott

[email protected]

The iPhone only recognizes the "headset" profile. Another well thought out idea from Apple. No A2DP profiles, no OBEX.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    just try more ways