I Use a PC

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yeah, I use a PC and I like it better than Mac because the OS suits me better. I never get any viruses and can play many games thanks to my brother's new graphics card. If anyone on these forums uses a PC, HIGH FIVE.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 23
    mr_zebramr_zebra Posts: 85member
    ... what are you gibbering on about?
  • Reply 2 of 23
    anasazianasazi Posts: 6member
    I am simply adding diversity to this samey-samey forum, after all, Apple IS all about diversity and innovation, isn't it?
  • Reply 3 of 23
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anasazi View Post

Yeah, I use a PC and I like it better than Mac because the OS suits me better. I never get any viruses and can play many games thanks to my brother's new graphics card. If anyone on these forums uses a PC, HIGH FIVE.

Good for you. Good job. Well done. I love you
  • Reply 4 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Good for you. Good job. Well done. I love you

Um, thanks?
  • Reply 5 of 23
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Quote:

Yeah, I use a PC...

Um, so do we.
  • Reply 6 of 23
    monstrositymonstrosity Posts: 2,234member
    Quote:

Got any other sin's you care to mention? Get them off your chest, you'll feel better for it.

I hope you get better,

all the best
  • Reply 7 of 23
    bclapperbclapper Posts: 237member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by monstrosity View Post

...I hope you get better,

all the best

• Reply 8 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by monstrosity View Post

Got any other sin's you care to mention? Get them off your chest, you'll feel better for it.

I hope you get better,

all the best

No, I meant a PC, with WINDOWS, oh and I'm an athiest, tard. Applefags are fail.
  • Reply 9 of 23
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
    Quote:

No, I meant a PC, with WINDOWS, oh and I'm an athiest, tard. Applefags are fail.

So, trolls don't believe in God? Or is that a hasty generalisation?
  • Reply 10 of 23
    I'm not a troll, I'm just someone who wants to help get others out of Steve Job's ass.
  • Reply 11 of 23
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

I'm not a troll, I'm just someone who wants to help get others out of Steve Job's ass.

Steve Jobs is a prick. It doesn't stop me from liking the mac I have.

Someone also mentioned that most of us also own and/or use PCs: how true. I have a Dell Latitude running on a side table to my left.
  • Reply 12 of 23
    fishyesquefishyesque Posts: 725member
    Quote:

You're doing a TERRIBLE job of that. I suggest going back to your chalkboard, redoing your gameplan.
  • Reply 13 of 23
    phlakephlake Posts: 91member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Steve Jobs is a prick. It doesn't stop me from liking the mac I have.

Someone also mentioned that most of us also own and/or use PCs: how true. I have a Dell Latitude running on a side table to my left.

I agree on all counts.

Steve is most certainly not God. However, what he has going for him is his stage presence. The RDF is mostly a factor of how excellent his presentation skills are. In general though, I appreciate the computers far more than the CEO.

And, like most of us, I encounter PCs on a daily basis. My parents have desktops running Windows XP and Vista. From time to time I use my Windows XP laptop. Mac is my preference, but I can also understand the advantages of using Windows.
  • Reply 14 of 23
    Quote:

Why are you so angry with us when we love you so much.
  • Reply 15 of 23
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

You know, I really like Windows. It's nice when Windows freeze and I loose the document I've been working on because when I re-do it, it's usually a little better. Also, the time it takes to start up and log in gives me some time to get a drink, in case I'm thirsty. Or maybe just a stretch break. Or even a nap break– I'd probably have time for a good nap break. Also, Windows is much more realistic. I get viruses (sometimes bacteria) a few times a year, so should my computer.

And by the way: PC stands for Personal Computer. A Mac is a Personal Computer and a Mac can run Windows.
  • Reply 16 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

You know, I really like Windows. It's nice when Windows freeze and I loose the document I've been working on because when I re-do it, it's usually a little better. Also, the time it takes to start up and log in gives me some time to get a drink, in case I'm thirsty

Oh come on this is how he wins. You have to love him to fight back properly
  • Reply 17 of 23
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Oh come on this is how he wins. You have to love him to fight back properly

What are you talking about? Clearly, I LOVE Windows.

But common, really... anasazi is a kid. No adult would waste their time like that. Or at least I hope for his sake he's a kid. If not, that's pretty pathetic.
  • Reply 18 of 23
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    failtroll is fail
  • Reply 19 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

No adult would waste their time like that. Or at least I hope for his sake he's a kid. If not, that's pretty pathetic.

Anger is the path to the dark side
  • Reply 20 of 23
    That's what this post is!