Apple attire?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey you guys!

Is there any online store (official preferred) where I can buy Apple attire? Like T-shirts and stuff?

I asked my local Apple Store "genius" and she said you can only buy that in California. Which is kinda stupid if you ask me, they'd make a lot of money selling it online.

Oh, and no, no Cafepress stupid apple_logo.jpg T-shirts please!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Only apple attire I've seen was when I was in Cupertino and picked up an apple hoodie.

• Reply 2 of 6
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cdnalsi View Post

Hey you guys!

Is there any online store (official preferred) where I can buy Apple attire? Like T-shirts and stuff?

I asked my local Apple Store "genius" and she said you can only buy that in California. Which is kinda stupid if you ask me, they'd make a lot of money selling it online.

Oh, and no, no Cafepress stupid apple_logo.jpg T-shirts please!

I understand it's only available through the Apple store in Cupertino.

Why would Apple care about making a lot of money on t-shirts? The relentless hype machine is already in danger of harming Apple's image. Especially if they don't deliver something amazing soon.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    probablyprobably Posts: 139member
    It's not really imperative that they try and make money off of letting people dress like their store employees.

At the end of my time at the apple store, the manager opened the supplies closet and let me have at it with the bin containing like the past 1-2 years of t-shirts.

I have like ~15 of them :|

(They're all cut so nicely; designed to be flattering)
  • Reply 6 of 6
    meecesmeeces Posts: 160member
    http://missingbite.com/

Some cool retro stuff here too. Just ordered pen and magnets.