Who has a link on an unofficial live feed of WWDC 08?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I can NOT stand another frigginly annoying live blog by the jokers over at gizmodo or any other live blog for that matter.

After wading though blogs of people typing "ok here it comes......omg this is the coolest thing on the face of the earth!!!" then MINUTES LATER I finally see one freakin pic uploaded to the blog of whatever apple product was just introduced.

NOT THIS TIME!!

I want to see a live feed from.....somewhere! And don't tell me that there won't be one either. because after all the talk bout no live feeds, some how at the last macworld I learned after the fact that cnn ran a low res live feed.

This is not fair! I want to see a live feed dang nabbit!!

Is there one that someone knows about?

*sigh*

In case I can't find can someone tell me what is the average amount of time Apple takes to post up a recording of the show on their site?

Comments

• Reply 2 of 10
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    Don't think there is one; at least I haven't seen one before.

I don't like reading through all the crud, either. I prefer to be on AI's chat with all the interesting commentary and side-conversations that are there. Someone (cannot recall who but they have done it several times now?) who has rather fast connection and can copy and paste faster than anyone on earth always starts doing updates of just the pertinent stuff from the live blogs so we the masses don't have to wade through the self-aggrandizing muck they always post before and after the actual news.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Don't think there is one; at least I haven't seen one before.

I don't like reading through all the crud, either. I prefer to be on AI's chat with all the interesting commentary and side-conversations that are there. Someone (cannot recall who but they have done it several times now?) who has rather fast connection and can copy and paste faster than anyone on earth always starts doing updates of just the pertinent stuff from the live blogs so we the masses don't have to wade through the self-aggrandizing muck they always post before and after the actual news.

I dunno.

I very much like live commentary by fellow forum members and what not but. Argh! Ideally it would be nice to watch a live 720p feed from the apple show while having a window up to type in a chat room about it.

I'm torn by whether I want to type in a chat room while reading a live blog...or waiting all day and watching a 720p recording (or low res) but then have to read a 100000 forum posts to catch up on the reactions.

I'm going to bed.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Posts: 1,772member
    This is not something worth getting worked up about.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    zinfellazinfella Posts: 877member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olternaut View Post

I can NOT stand another frigginly annoying live blog by the jokers over at gizmodo or any other live blog for that matter.

After wading though blogs of people typing "ok here it comes......omg this is the coolest thing on the face of the earth!!!" then MINUTES LATER I finally see one freakin pic uploaded to the blog of whatever apple product was just introduced.

NOT THIS TIME!!

I want to see a live feed from.....somewhere! And don't tell me that there won't be one either. because after all the talk bout no live feeds, some how at the last macworld I learned after the fact that cnn ran a low res live feed.

*sigh*

In case I can't find can someone tell me what is the average amount of time Apple takes to post up a recording of the show on their site?

Then drop dead, it's still a Steve Jobs company!
  • Reply 6 of 10
    areseearesee Posts: 776member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olternaut View Post

NOT THIS TIME!!

*sigh*

What is this about CNN and a low res feed of the last Macworld? First I heard of this, any links? Are you sure CNN wasn't doing a live blog with photos like everybody else?
  • Reply 7 of 10
    jensonbjensonb Posts: 532member
    I dunno about a video feed of the Keynote, Apple has traditionally put the kibosh on those.

But I for one will be watching Leo Laporte and a couple of guests over at twitlive.tv whilst following MacRumors Live - in my experience by far the best live blog of Apple keynotes.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Yeah, MacRumors Live has excellent coverage, and usually doesn't crash. Between them and MacWorld, one of them is always running, and both do a solid job.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Mac Nanoooooooooooo Omfg Going Crazyyyy Hrererererere
  • Reply 10 of 10
    jensonbjensonb Posts: 532member
    Yeah, I know. I want it too. Here's some music