WWDC Thread Discussion

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Lacking a single thread to follow this mornings announcements to come out of WWDC, I present to you... just such a thread.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    First item...

Live coverage online (streaming video) is supposed to come from KTLA's web site (Kurt the "Cyberguy").

http://ktla.trb.com/
  • Reply 2 of 9
    aapleaaple Posts: 78member
    So far it's kind of blah, blah, blah... we've heard a lot of this before.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    Looks like it's going to be all iPhone, as I expected.

It's cool that Snow Leopard has been "*CONFIRMED* !!!", uncool that we have to wait until after lunch to find out about it.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
  • Reply 5 of 9
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post

It's cool that Snow Leopard has been "*CONFIRMED* !!!", uncool that we have to wait until after lunch to find out about it.

Yeah what's up with that? We wanted a damn high quality video!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post

So is that it? Do they do live stuff after lunch with the mac side of wwdc? Or am I just going back to bed?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    jahajajahaja Posts: 23member
    Just one comment so far: WHY ISN'T CHINA IN FOR THE NEW IPHONE!?? Are they gonna miss the largest market available!?
  • Reply 8 of 9
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jahaja View Post

Just one comment so far: WHY ISN'T CHINA IN FOR THE NEW IPHONE!?? Are they gonna miss the largest market available!?

I'm sure they are in... just working out the details. Their probably one of the seventy something.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jahaja View Post

Chinese phone companies aren't used to revenue sharing arrangements (so I understand). Plus, I'd guess they will be ripping off most features in iPhone 3G fairly soon to put into the local flavor of offerings.