Official Count Down WWDC 2008!

Comments

• Reply 41 of 61
    zjokkezjokke Posts: 4member
    2 Hours and 9 mins and all stores down... exciting not?
  • Reply 42 of 61
    cdnalsicdnalsi Posts: 33member
    yay the stores are down!

Common new Macbook Pro!

edit: 1h 44m remaining!
  • Reply 43 of 61
    paprochypaprochy Posts: 129member
    ok time to let my imagination run...

So if they are updating stores, then that means that something will be available right away, and it can't be the iphone since that would need FCC approval and a slew of other preparations. Therefore it would seem reasonable that we are getting either a new MBP or new ACDs! Oh please let it be true!

69th post FTW
  • Reply 44 of 61
    jensonbjensonb Posts: 532member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paprochy View Post

ok time to let my imagination run...

So if they are updating stores, then that means that something will be available right away, and it can't be the iphone since that would need FCC approval and a slew of other preparations. Therefore it would seem reasonable that we are getting either a new MBP or new ACDs! Oh please let it be true!

69th post FTW

Actually, we have no way of knowing what Apple is going to start selling. So no, it's not reasonable to assume that, just that they will presumably be selling [i]something/[i] today
  • Reply 45 of 61
    paprochypaprochy Posts: 129member
    Ok, I guess what I really meant was, is it reasonable to assume that there will be a new product/product update on the store that is NOT the iphone?
  • Reply 46 of 61
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    T-minus 3600 seconds (Steve is always 15 minutes late though...so...add more to that if you want to be realistic.)
  • Reply 47 of 61
    megawattmegawatt Posts: 35member
    Does anyone know a link where we can watch the keynote streaming live?
  • Reply 48 of 61
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Megawatt View Post

Does anyone know a link where we can watch the keynote streaming live?

http://ktla.trb.com/

According to their reporter, they will try to broadcast live streaming video.

Also, just live speculation, commentary and live reports:

http://twitlive.tv/
  • Reply 49 of 61
    Nobody is joining the infamous Appleinsider chat??
  • Reply 50 of 61
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cdnalsi View Post

Nobody is joining the infamous Appleinsider chat??

Right now, the best coverage is Leo Laporte on twit live
  • Reply 51 of 61
    And what's the link to that?
  • Reply 52 of 61
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cdnalsi View Post

And what's the link to that?

http://twitlive.tv/
  • Reply 53 of 61
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    This pws!!! http://www.iphonealley.com/news/wwdc...e-audio-stream

Watch this, while listening to thatˆ!
  • Reply 54 of 61
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    I overslept!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

I said I was going to sleep early but nooooo!!! I just had to stay up til 3:30 am to so I could watch a blu-ray of resident evil: extinction. It was awesome by the way. Love that Milla! Anyways I wakes up at 12:30pm like a bum....screaming mind you because I was bout to miss the keynote coverage.

I'm have 20 pages up all to live blogs and news coverage. All sucks mind you. I think I might just wait for macrumors link for the recorded stream to go live and wait til later for the keynote.
  • Reply 55 of 61
    isomorphicisomorphic Posts: 199member
    Am I the only one who think the first hour or so of the keynote could have been edited down to 10 minutes?
  • Reply 56 of 61
    THAT WAS IT??????
  • Reply 57 of 61
    bobo28bobo28 Posts: 59member
    So is .mac history ? Did Steveo announce what the sarb/ox mandated fee was going to be to update for current .mac users is , not mention what a favor they are doing us ? I miss the good old days of thinking different, throwing hammers and not having to deal with ATT if i wanted to use the latest and greatest from Apple . . . guess I'm getting old
  • Reply 58 of 61
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobo28 View Post

So is .mac history ? Did Steveo announce what the sarb/ox mandated fee was going to be to update for current .mac users is , not mention what a favor they are doing us ? I miss the good old days of thinking different, throwing hammers and not having to deal with ATT if i wanted to use the latest and greatest from Apple . . . guess I'm getting old

I agree, it's like oh yea, here's the iphone. and by the way a NEW VERSION of OSX which gets no press. WTF?
  • Reply 59 of 61
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    Well, that was non-eventful. Let us all return to our normal schedules. Too bad I wasted my time on this WWDC keynote.
  • Reply 60 of 61