iPhone Rate Plans?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Has anybody seen if monthly charges are going to be the same?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    bperkinsbperkins Posts: 110member
    $30 for personal Data Plan and $45 for Business Users.....same as current BlackBerry Plans.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Anyone have a link to at&t for a fuller description of these plans? IMO, at&t is still the stone around our necks.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    4metta4metta Posts: 365member
    The cheapest one comes out to $70 a month BEFORE all the taxes and service charges are added on.

UNLOCK.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    does anyone know if multiple iphones would be combined in a "family plan"? or is it a separate data plan for each iphone?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    regreg Posts: 832member
    All phones have to pay for the data plan and each gets their own IM messages. Voice minutes are shared with the family plan.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reg View Post

All phones have to pay for the data plan and each gets their own IM messages. Voice minutes are shared with the family plan.

I know that's the way it is, but it's sorta bogus. Shared minutes but not shared data?
  • Reply 7 of 7
    regreg Posts: 832member
    About 3/4 of my calls are in network so they don't count + we have nights and weekends. My wife on the other hand needs all my minutes. We both browse and use email a lot so both of us require the unlimited for data. Now if I could sell back some IM I'd be really happy.