icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

Ahahahaha.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    dinodino Posts: 34member
    I actually really like that box design.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    There won't be a box. Snow Leopard will only run on Apple's touch Mac hardware, of which there is none now.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,310moderator
    I know Apple have used tag lines like Mom's the word but they would never use Ready to Pounce unless they brought in some of Microsoft's design team. The overall design is just horrible too. The text has no presence, it's too bland.

If anything, it would have a snow leopard skin on it and not a yellow leopard skin on a white box. Typically amateur idea of what Apple would do.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    cbswecbswe Posts: 116member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

I know Apple have used tag lines like Mom's the word but they would never use Ready to Pounce unless they brought in some of Microsoft's design team. The overall design is just horrible too. The text has no presence, it's too bland.

If anything, it would have a snow leopard skin on it and not a yellow leopard skin on a white box. Typically amateur idea of what Apple would do.

Ah c'mon, that's just cruel, I thought it looked really nice even if it's rather unlikley =)
  • Reply 6 of 14
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    Quote:

I agree: kinda rough there.

Care to make your own that is better?
  • Reply 7 of 14
    taurontauron Posts: 911member
    Quote:

Shut up, its great and hopefully it will kill off Microshit XP, Vista and anything else Bill Gates has once and for all.
  • Reply 8 of 14
  • Reply 9 of 14
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

That doesn't tell us much except that Apple was too busy to come (or more likely didn't care) to come up with an original Snow Leopard Dev box so just used a modified Leopard theme/motif.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

That doesn't tell us much except that Apple was too busy to come (or more likely didn't care) to come up with an original Snow Leopard Dev box so just used a modified Leopard theme/motif.

It doesn't even tell you that. Besides, it's just a box.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    But there is a finger touching it. What does that mean? Any ideas, Ireland?
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by murk View Post

• Reply 13 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by murk View Post

Maybe he's giving you that finger?
  • Reply 14 of 14
    bobertoqbobertoq Posts: 172member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tacojohn View Post

I really like it IMO it's unlikely

Now let's see some mock-ups or ideas of the disk and the desktop iMage. Hahah.