O2 uk staff meeting

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Just spoke to a lovely lady at my local o2 store. They are having a staff meeting nationwide on july 7th apprently with regards to the iphone 3g, and they will be able to inform joe public on the 8th as to opening times etc, she said she really couldnt say anymore....just thought id pass on the info...role on the 11th!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    gwilligwilli Posts: 24member
    Just poped into an o2 store in Victoria as well, she told me to come back Friday, apparently you can do the whole credit thing during the day on the 11th, I asked if I could pay for my contract and do all of the checks this Friday so I don't look like a mug next friday if I don't pass... Looks like I'll be paying a nice visit to o2 this friday to see what's up, will report back!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    tadunnetadunne Posts: 175member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gwilli View Post

Just poped into an o2 store in Victoria as well, she told me to come back Friday, apparently you can do the whole credit thing during the day on the 11th, I asked if I could pay for my contract and do all of the checks this Friday so I don't look like a mug next friday if I don't pass... Looks like I'll be paying a nice visit to o2 this friday to see what's up, will report back!

I popped into one of the o2 stores today in Birmingham and ask if I could do the credit check and I could. The order (with the passed credit check) is now on their computer systems in a paused state until the 11th.

On the 11th I just need to go in with my debit card (which they will use to find the order) and finish my purchase.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    I may be signing on to Carphone Warehouse as an employee in a few days time. I'll see what official news I can legally disclose as soon as I get it. I may be going to staff training during the whole launch though.