What does your mac desktop look like?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Been done before, i know, let's get a new one started and let's see those pretty leopard desktops. I'll start off with mine.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    s.metcalfs.metcalf Posts: 972member
    Looks great! Is that desktop pic available anywhere? Also, for the uninitiated, how can you post an image? Do you need to register on an image sharing site or something?
  • Reply 2 of 9
    yvonyvon Posts: 40member
    I don't really like wall paper, I never look at them anyway:

• Reply 3 of 9
    zinfellazinfella Posts: 877member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yvon View Post

I don't really like wall paper, I never look at them anyway:

I had that same desktop for many years. When I got my new Mac, I thought that I would immediately go back to it, because I thought that the new standard Aurora desktop would be too distracting. I was wrong, and it's nice to have something different now.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    Damn, these always come up when I'm at work on my Windows machine...well, doesn't mean I can't show you what and where my pic for my desktop currently is on my Mac.

It's this.

From the series of photos from the Boston.com's great photo gallery of the eruption of the Chaiten Volcano in Chile. The gallery is called The Big Picture. Great gallery.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by s.metcalf View Post

Looks great! Is that desktop pic available anywhere? Also, for the uninitiated, how can you post an image? Do you need to register on an image sharing site or something?

I got it from deviantart. It's a really good website for checking out cool pics. i couldn't tell you the link though seeing as i forget, but it shouldn't be that hard to find. And yes, you need an account on a site for image hosting, unless there's one you don't need an account.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Thanks. I'm a member of deviant, it's a great site...so I could post my screen on that...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

I got it from deviantart. It's a really good website for checking out cool pics. i couldn't tell you the link though seeing as i forget, but it shouldn't be that hard to find. And yes, you need an account on a site for image hosting, unless there's one you don't need an account.

• Reply 7 of 9
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member

damn, I was trying to be funny. I thought you said "what does your Mac look like"
  • Reply 8 of 9
    rich-mysterrich-myster Posts: 771member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

damn, I was trying to be funny. I thought you said "what does your Mac look like"

haha, it was still a bit funny
  • Reply 9 of 9